HOOOOOOOOOOLD OORN!

Goddaz

How can certain members NOT be again & again TOP selected to MANY heads as MOST influential in this forum?Streets, FaceOff, Ice, Thun, myself & a few others (please insert). Gray Fox has been fairly mentioned so leave him out. Me because I MANAGED TO GET ALMOST EVERYONE TO UP THEIR BOAT WHICH CHANGED THE WHOLE TONE/MOOD/ATTITUDE ETC OF ALMOST THE WHOLE FORUM FOR SOMETIME.And that is just off one topic, God knows what happened between users during/after/now & it was epic and ONLY face off has ever done bigger/more influencial topic imo.Add your top selected & back it up if you can.Disclaimer: This topic is NOTHING but [Ghetto] Stick to the f*ck*ng truth!!! [Ghetto] tingBig up Mike Kane for this:whateverzm7.jpg
Hold on, what did I do exactly, I'm baffled?

How can certain members NOT be again & again TOP selected to MANY heads as MOST influential in this forum?Streets, FaceOff, Ice, Thun, myself & a few others (please insert). Gray Fox has been fairly mentioned so leave him out. Me because I MANAGED TO GET ALMOST EVERYONE TO UP THEIR BOAT WHICH CHANGED THE WHOLE TONE/MOOD/ATTITUDE ETC OF ALMOST THE WHOLE FORUM FOR SOMETIME.And that is just off one topic, God knows what happened between users during/after/now & it was epic and ONLY face off has ever done bigger/more influencial topic imo.Add your top selected & back it up if you can.Disclaimer: This topic is NOTHING but [Ghetto] Stick to the f*ck*ng truth!!! [Ghetto] tingBig up Mike Kane for this:whateverzm7.jpg
Hold on, what did I do exactly, I'm baffled?
apparently u sent him the print screen?
LMFAO @ thinking I sent that...Goddaz, I was gonna back you with your initial question, but trying to say I sent you that Prt Screen? Don't even know what to say... :D

Mike Kane I beg you don't try play up for the forum.Say you don't remember a msn convo last year where you sent me that print screen of the up ur boat thread.Where a mod lock me off & I couldn't log on to the forum.---Lol @ certain users thinking its the end of me or loving this backlash cause they could never bring it to me on their ones.

Mike Kane I beg you don't try play up for the forum.Say you don't remember a msn convo last year where you sent me that print screen of the up ur boat thread.Where a mod lock me off & I couldn't log on to the forum.---Lol @ certain users thinking its the end of me or loving this backlash cause they could never bring it to me on their ones.
:D :D :D :D Blad, you must have me confused with someone else.I know 100% that isn't me. I don't have Vista. Jeez, look at the tabs. Bruv, that ain't me...

:D :D :D :D Blad, you must have me confused with someone else.I know 100% that isn't me. I don't have Vista. Jeez, look at the tabs. Bruv, that ain't me...
lol

lol

wtf!?!calm down mannoone is "thinking its the end of you"jeee willikers

You can actually feel the emotions in that post.

LOLI was thinking the same thing.