Guest DN Braund

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really had a good year. Nuff stuff has gone to sh*t. More problems have arised and keep arising. Just want to get uni over and done with and take life as it comes. Got plans that I really want to make a reality.

its been alright 4 meswitch countriesgettin my girlfriend pregnantdas itf*ck 2008..some shitty yearhang tite the man/galdem that put in there msn screen names "2008 is gonna be my year" and 4months later they write down RIP ... RIP .. in der msn names..but i reckon 2009 will be the best year, alot of changes gonna be made
=/
i was just gna quote thisi swear ur like 16 aswell wtf

its been alright 4 meswitch countriesgettin my girlfriend pregnantdas itf*ck 2008..some shitty yearhang tite the man/galdem that put in there msn screen names "2008 is gonna be my year" and 4months later they write down RIP ... RIP .. in der msn names..but i reckon 2009 will be the best year, alot of changes gonna be made
=/
i was just gna quote thisi swear ur like 16 aswell wtf
wtfabout 16try take me 4 some secondary school kid wtf!! :arrow:

swear this has been the shittest year ever?credit crunch15% inflation in food priceshighest oil priceshighest energy prices some guy we never even voted for still running the countrybare sh*t has gone on this year i swear with a bigger impact than the previous 7 years this millenium
I'd be surprised if anyone on here has felt the effects of these global issues in a serious way.All the best,Blade

Guest Ivan Drago
09 is my year
*steals 09*09 WAS ur yearlol at riskys girl gettin preg whilst he was abroad. them bamboozled guys there
she lives with me, shes aorund on the forums aswell.. shes pregnant for 2mnths now..we got our own flat thanx 2 my bro and sis..things are goin fine tbh
whats her usernamenice one mate

09 is my year
*steals 09*09 WAS ur yearlol at riskys girl gettin preg whilst he was abroad. them bamboozled guys there
she lives with me, shes aorund on the forums aswell.. shes pregnant for 2mnths now..we got our own flat thanx 2 my bro and sis..things are goin fine tbh
how old are u

09 is my year
u mustve sent her a pm and i deleted [email protected] u want to know my age

Guest Ivan Drago
09 is my year
u mustve sent her a pm and i deleted that
LOLOLOLserious cockblocking bro, how you gonna play a plyr like thatye ye i know who it is now though.i wont say anythingnice one mate

09 is my year
but no LIVE still08 flopped for you, lol