You see the idea of a licence

Dr. Doom

Dont understand the question tbh (the first bit anyway)But i do think people should be allowed to make their own mind up about abortions under certain circumstances and also be made to go through all that therapy first like they make you do with some plastic surgery..just to make sure their doin it for a valid reason

It wouldnt work. Take the driving test for example, People pass but are still sh*t drivers. so if there was a test to be a parent giving you a license people would still pass and be sh*t. The answer lies in the carers etc they should pick up bad parenting still. oh and for abortions, then nah.

All I know is, I come up with the idea for this a few years ago and I emailed this to the Tories and also questioned people online. All a sudden it is an emerging debate.
:lol: shut the f*ck up u twat
But it's true. When I was thinking of setting up that party called 'Compromise', remember? I might even have some old screen shots somewhere to prove it or the Dreamweaver file.

All I know is, I come up with the idea for this a few years ago and I emailed this to the Tories and also questioned people online. All a sudden it is an emerging debate.
:lol: shut the f*ck up u twat
But it's true. When I was thinking of setting up that party called 'Compromise', remember? I might even have some old screen shots somewhere to prove it or the Dreamweaver file.
lol do i f*ck rememberu sad sad old man*prays for ur children*

tackling a symptom of a problem with extreme enforcement is typical boneheaded fascist thinking finding the root of the problem wud be wat any acupuncturist wud tell you ironically acupuncture originated with china wer i believe you are only allowed one child per couple or something i may be making this up and although i think that is one effective method of population control,and a child licence is one effective method of i hesitate to use the word social control, i cant help but wonder if there is a possible way to coerce the public into a sense of responsibility of its own accord, not subliminally ofc that wud be orwellian lol but perhaps with a genuine investment in education,religion,homegrown business,and culture instead of strictly immigration,overseas media and corporate monopolies for direct cash injection plus war for fuel control ;and sport for a mindless jolt of feelgood factor ,these are all short term solutions to longterm problems,but im any guy i dont know wat the actual figures are,maybe come 2012 england will get bare gold medals and the sense of public euphoria (whilst officials/celebrities fly to mars and dinosaurs/aliens are rereleased with new powers) could be so significant as to eradicate all ppls economic worries or other problems etc i rly cant call it atm i will leave it to the pros

ironically acupuncture originated with china wer i believe you are only allowed one child per couple or something i may be making this up
it's true stillalso vietnam have a two child rule:/anyway
humans shouldnt hav that level of authority over another human's life