Sunday Confessions

Uncle Man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've recently been informed that the small circle of females i hang with at uni are loose or have loose tendencies. and they dont know i know. hmmmm.
since there loose, they will eventually make u loose, so cut dem loose gradually tho
thats my plan! need to find a new social circle lol FAST!

Guest Tibbius
im lazy, too lazy, starving aswellso im gonna sit here hungry and wait for my gf to get home to make me foodeven though i could do it myselfbut im lazy
lmao! that's just wot i done.
LOL done know

Guest Wu-Tang

Allow these femalesHow you gonna be informed ya girls are loose and 1. Not know (in which case you may also not know that YOU are loose)2. Cut them off (Bare of my boys do sh*t I don't agree with but they are my BOYS so I aint cuttin them loose due to what others think)3. Have the weakness of charachter to just accept that they will 'make you loose'4. Not say sh*t bout it to them, jus take the next persons opinionSmh.@ BMC, its fair enough for you to be lazy this morning considering the pasting you took at FIFA, that sh*t must take a lot out of you