What Are The Best 18+ Clubs ?

rhem

I wanna go to a big club to celebrate my bredrins 18th. It has to be in London, and more of a Bassline and/or Garage, Dubstep, Funky House, Electro. Them genre's there really - 19th December.We dont wanna go no bait places like "Faces" n that...we wanna go some any next posh club like ministry of sound or summinAnyone know of any?*Dont Reply If U Dnt.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

^Complete c/swhat you just said is kind of like saying 'I dont want to wear any bait clothes, just something like Nike'All the 'known' clubs you find in Central will be like Oceana/Faces etc, all bait

f*ck all the well known spots, most of em are sh*t.but if u wanna go somewhere thats a bit easier to plan to go to cos its big and well known, and u still wana have a decent time..then ye maybe fabric? matter? the end? dunno what is running on that date at any of them places. imo plannin a night based on the club alone is a bit of a gamble. its all about the specific night/pormotion thats runnin...doesnt matter if its in some unknown spot, a good enough promotion will run a sick night wherever they choose to hold it.

Rudolfs in tottenham. f*ck*ng quality
Is that the one on the High Road?I always see bare whips, wogs and sockets round there early saturday morning like 530 times...
Yeah. Its f*ck*ng sh*t tbh lolThere is bar salsa on Tottenham Court Rd. However, thats kinda sh*t as well.Infact, most clubs in london are sh*t