What Are The Best 18+ Clubs ?

rhem

I hate all those tiny central london clubs. All them ones like carbon etc where you have to be on a paying guestlist to get in, allways full of pricks thinking they are in some exclusive club or something, when its just a cramped sweatbox full of fake ballers and d*ckhead girls who think they are something special cos guys with no game keep buying them drinks.Music always follows the same formula - old school hip hop/rnb rinsed 'anthems', new cheesy pop hh/rnb, 30mins of bait bashment, token grime track, 30mins of bait funky, the bait 70/80s rnb/soul/motown and then some club classics, you will be garaunteed to here insomnia and im a dreamer. sh*t actually drives me mad how lazy the dj's are in central.Best places are the raving type clubs metioned before like End, Scala etc, to a specific night where you are gonna hear some new sh*t. The concept behind Matter sounds sick, wanna check that out soon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all those tiny central london clubs. All them ones like carbon etc where you have to be on a paying guestlist to get in, allways full of pricks thinking they are in some exclusive club or something, when its just a cramped sweatbox full of fake ballers and d*ckhead girls who think they are something special cos guys with no game keep buying them drinks.Music always follows the same formula - old school hip hop/rnb rinsed 'anthems', new cheesy pop hh/rnb, 30mins of bait bashment, token grime track, 30mins of bait funky, the bait 70/80s rnb/soul/motown and then some club classics, you will be garaunteed to here insomnia and im a dreamer. sh*t actually drives me mad how lazy the dj's are in central.Best places are the raving type clubs metioned before like End, Scala etc, to a specific night where you are gonna hear some new sh*t. The concept behind Matter sounds sick, wanna check that out soon.
C/s to the max.

wot ever u do jus make sure ur a mixed group (in terms of gender)
Call up each club and find out what DJs are playing or what the music policy is. Doesnt matter if its in some unknown spot, a good enough promotion will run a sick night wherever they choose to hold it.
Gender and race. Lol @ turning up to some of them West End clubs with a bunch a blacks talkin bout your on g/listLondon "ravin" is waaaaaaaaaaste. Sighted that from I turned 19 lol. Saying that, he's 18 and wont know the difference between good and bad. They are happy to get into a club with free ID and girls in nice clothes.

u sir, know the deal.[boart]HIGH 5IVE[borat]

wot ever u do jus make sure ur a mixed group (in terms of gender)
Call up each club and find out what DJs are playing or what the music policy is. Doesnt matter if its in some unknown spot, a good enough promotion will run a sick night wherever they choose to hold it.
Gender and race. Lol @ turning up to some of them West End clubs with a bunch a blacks talkin bout your on g/listLondon "ravin" is waaaaaaaaaaste. Sighted that from I turned 19 lol. Saying that, he's 18 and wont know the difference between good and bad. They are happy to get into a club with free ID and girls in nice clothes.
ye when your just turning 18 its all new an its all good, until u sorta realise wot is actually out there.i wouldnt knock london tho, even tho it has the most bait shitty swag places that make up like 90% of the nightlife...it holds some BANGING raves that hold the title of it being the capital of the nation.

Anyone know what them Friday nights at 02 are saying? Something to do with Choice FM.I need the truth and I know I'll get it from here.
gash, gash and even more gashif you dont find any in the club...theres plenty walking about inside going to various bars/clubs/restuarantsthis is on this friday - only £5...see wht its sayingThis week @ the LOFT club...to thank everyone for 1 months worth of full capacity's and amazing nights we are giving the first 200 people to send full names FREE entry.to get your name on the free entry guestlist send your FULL NAME to the below link....http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....amp;ref=profileThis week is a UK garage special with MC SPARKS and special guest MC's.ALSO PLAYING THE BEST IN FUNKY HOUSE, RNB AND HIP-HOP!!!PLEASE ADD US AS A FRIEND to receive the first updates of new nights to come...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....amp;ref=profileWATCH OUT FOR NEXT WEEKCRAZY COUSINS AND MC VERSATILE....FUNKY ANTHEM PA!!!!

Guest WAVESURFER
I wanna go to a big club to celebrate my bredrins 18th. It has to be in London, and more of a Bassline and/or Garage, Dubstep, Funky House, Electro. Them genre's there really - 19th December.
Same day as my bday, spud your friend for me.

Anyone know what them Friday nights at 02 are saying? Something to do with Choice FM.I need the truth and I know I'll get it from here.
Hush club or summin init. I was told its not all tht. Just ok.
Are Choice club nights ever any good? I hate Choice, even forget they exist until their name is brought up. They just come across as cornball and followers.

its f*ckin disgusting in there (in a good way)bass in ur nostrils type speakers