Roadside G's Appreciation Thread

Taurus

what roadside material do i needname names
gangsta grime: lesson 2 (their best mixtape imo) 2005 on-top fm set ft. tripz (this is a must have, i recommend listening to this before anything else) 1xtra halloween setboth are classic sets, they should be in the stickied sets & mixes thread

Guest Medic
what roadside material do i needname names
gangsta grime: lesson 2 (their best mixtape imo) 2005 on-top fm set ft. tripz (this is a must have, i recommend listening to this before anything else) 1xtra halloween setboth are classic sets, they should be in the stickied sets & mixes thread
They have expired :( Could you upload them again.

ontop fm ft. tripz
http://rapidshare.com/files/221471426/Roadside_G_z_with_DJ_Gumbo_and_Paid_in_Full_-_Ontopfm95.5_21_July_05.mp3

Is the one where it starts with ra spitting"dont end up a part of suttin that u dont want part of or you might end up part of beef where man wanna bark off"1 hour 5 mins long?
indeed it is

SHUTUP.
Exactly, silly c*nt.
f*ck off with the slew dem talkslew dem are actually sh*t not even a comparison thing, thier music is differnetog'z you can compare to rsg's but ive always though of them as a poor mans version of rsg's
OGZ R PIE SLEW DEM>RSGS>>>>>>>>>>GRIME SCENE
if dot rotten didnt leave that'd be one of the best crewsdot rottenpmoneyblacksjendormega montana little deelast two are questionable

• 3 months later...
tanna is deaddrz is okfrass is okdiggerz and elmz r goodwheres the other mandem though cause rsg's are weaker without alan b den smiley and ra, these subs aint cuttin the cheese
r.a and den den in pensmiley supposedly don't spitdr'z needs to speak up, sounded like he was mumbling cah his other stuff is livefrass is f*ck*ng sick imo, thought he was sheg but he ripped it...and tanner needs to stop rolling into these guys videos until he drops that corny accent cos his not even that bad