Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

SMH @ Dizzee Rascal Now

Guest WAVESURFER
cover version of some indie tune by The Ting TIngsdont like ithipsters seem to love it
Nah, as a community we aren't really feeling it.

thats a cover for bbc live loungeaint his song, and he definately aint releasing it
co-signedhes a pop starlet him do his thing

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol^Aside from his version, which is better than the original (only because the original was so bad, that doing anything to take that whining out of tone bitch that 'sings' over the track is an instant bonus)I'd like to add that the Ting Tings should be KILLED.They make the WORST noise I have heard since that day I set that f*ck*ng cat on fire cuz it kept coming in my house.Bastards should learn how to play music.If you like them you are eitherA.) A StudentB.) A WomanC.) A ChildD.) A Member Of The Ting Tings

Lol^Aside from his version, which is better than the original (only because the original was so bad, that doing anything to take that whining out of tone bitch that 'sings' over the track is an instant bonus)I'd like to add that the Ting Tings should be KILLED.They make the WORST noise I have heard since that day I set that f*ck*ng cat on fire cuz it kept coming in my house.Bastards should learn how to play music.If you like them you are eitherA.) A StudentB.) A WomanC.) A ChildD.) A Member Of The Ting Tings
LMFAOMuscular post.

SMH @ Dizzee Rascal but in the streets i do tasks for p's//my heads in the clouds i'm high on the mic i'm nice//my garms is fly ya crew gets no bly they will all die//i shoot to kill rob you for a bill i ain't got a deal//in the rave i get wheels bitches get to feel//we pop pills sip drinks and then the hos kneel//

You act like Dizzee was always going to stay true to grime. He will never top Boy In Da Corner for originality and creativity, but expanding out into different genres isn't so bad I suppose. He's a pop artist, not a grime artist. Besides it's the current trend to cross over genres at the moment. It's what all the clean shirt indie cindy's are doing.

Dizzee Rascal ridin Danny Weed beats & Wiley Shangooli mixes on Deja Vu with the rest of Roll Deep EDIT and Tinchy Stryder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Wire