"but u don't look like no darlick to me"

Bruno Di Gradi

Ive said it before I will say it again.Being black is just the in thing right now. Its become trendy to be black.White ppl buying rap music. Black folk winning oscars and presidential elections.If one of these black leading ppl does any kinda sh*t wrong it will set blacks back years since its been hard enough to earn this much trust from the rest of the world.Watch 10 years from now it will be cool to be indian. Maybe thats too far a stretch

Being black is just the in thing right now. Its become trendy to be black.
It's been like this for a while, although you had to be a certain type of black, if u know wot i mean.
noob saibot black doesn't get a look in?
only if he raps or has a criminal record.

I think he is an average actor.The way he acts in survivors is very similar to the way he acts in other roles. Hardly the exuberant character Dr. Who is, I just dunno whether this dude is capable of playing that.Unless they are thinking of making Dr. Who a little darker (no pun intended) and a little bit more somber.

If one of these black leading ppl does any kinda sh*t wrong it will set blacks back years since its been hard enough to earn this much trust from the rest of the world.
yea, like if obama f*cks up, the world are just gonna see it as mistakes of a black man
The lyric will blatently be"See thats why you dont put a nigga in charge of nuffin, all their interested in is chicken"

If one of these black leading ppl does any kinda sh*t wrong it will set blacks back years since its been hard enough to earn this much trust from the rest of the world.
yea, like if obama f*cks up, the world are just gonna see it as mistakes of a black man
The lyric will blatently be"See thats why you dont put a nigga in charge of nuffin, all their interested in is chicken"
2 b fair tho, we like 2 blame everything on the white man