Is it OK to defend gay people?

Steven

People defend homosexuals all the time by saying "it's natural, they cant help who they are attracted to".Well, the same could be said about paedophiles.That's why I personally think that homosexuality, like paedophilia, is a mental problem rather than "something you're born with" that cannot be defended by people arguing it is natural...Can I get a cosign?

Guest Level 5 of 10

none of it is a metal illnesstheyre all preferencesyou're not meant to understand everything still so u failed when u try to rationalise their actions as a collective

LOL. Peadophilia is about taking advantage of under-age kids though. WTF.Homosexuality is usually between two legal consenting adults, whilst it may not be to peoples liking, it costs you nothing to pay them no mind. You can not in anyway justify going out of your way to abuse them or violently attack them.

steven youre blossoming into a fine young man you have my cosign did you know that ppl do defend convicted paedophiles by allwing them to live in wider society the only gamble being the lives of innocent children,just so these convicted freaks can enjoy a life of freedom and paradise? fascinating stuff endnote- although it is a mental illness/a genetic fail imo i have no problem with consenting homosexuals enjoying there human rights behind closed doors ,however in conversation i reserve the right to refer to them as a flaming failure of nature vs nurture i just dnt like the way faggots/bis are now presented as superior to the last few hetrosexuals,it is this that i find to be eerie

LOL. Peadophilia is about taking advantage of under-age kids though. WTF.Homosexuality is usually between two legal consenting adults, whilst it may not be to peoples liking, it costs you nothing to pay them no mind. You can not in anyway justify going out of your way to abuse them or violently attack them.
yeh, and a person is only a paedophile after he molests a child. If he gets those f*cked up urges then he should seek help.

Yeah you can defend them. Just not on an internet forum, lest implications arise.
Exactly , and the only real difference between gay people being socially more accepted than paedophiles is our society and legal implications. I mean if you see some tribes in Africa, their are men marrying children etc.... I will never defend a paedophile but i don't believe they should be sent to jail rather locked away in some form of prison for there life because they will never be able to change the way they are.I have nothing againts gay people, don't get me wrong though i don't defend when there out in public kissing and sh*t. They should keep that behind closed doors.

LOL. Peadophilia is about taking advantage of under-age kids though. WTF. Homosexuality is usually between two legal consenting adults, whilst it may not be to peoples liking, it costs you nothing to pay them no mind. You can not in anyway justify going out of your way to abuse them or violently attack them.
yeh, and a person is only a paedophile after he molests a child. If he gets those f*cked up urges then he should seek help.
they shud turn some center parcs into some pedo housing locked off to children with no contact with the outside world wer heads can spend ther days on state benefit playing tennis or watever in fact i may make a science fiction film about this scenario wer sum1 breaks in or out with nightmare results brb

People defend homosexuals all the time by saying "it's natural, they cant help who they are attracted to".Well, the same could be said about paedophiles.That's why I personally think that homosexuality, like paedophilia, is a mental problem rather than "something you're born with" that cannot be defended by people arguing it is natural...Can I get a cosign?
it may or may not be a mental problem but paedophiles like to abuse innocent children, being homosexual is between two conensting adults.EDIT: Oh, it's been said.

I don't defend them but I do not condemn them either. In my old age my opinions have change.I used to be one of them battymen should die kind of guys, but I don't really give a f*ck anymore. It's their private life.One thing though. I get what the topic starter says it is about mental illness and agree to an extent.