not bein soft or owt.

thinkingthuglife

but been thinking about careers and that. Credit crunch is boring but its happening and i might not get no money in coaching or fitness so i might have to do summat else. still gonna finish college n that butim thinking of being a taxi driver. they must get money innit cah all them asian seem to have bread and nuff of them drive taxis. im gonna hustle like them man innit and if you put 50p and a quid on every journey over a day that shits adds up. you can listen to music as well innit so its an okay job. can do fitness on weekends and hustle that innit f*ck working satday night driving when match of days on.

but been thinking about careers and that. Credit crunch is boring but its happening and i might not get no money in coaching or fitness so i might have to do summat else. still gonna finish college n that butim thinking of being a taxi driver. they must get money innit cah all them asian seem to have bread and nuff of them drive taxis. im gonna hustle like them man innit and if you put 50p and a quid on every journey over a day that shits adds up. you can listen to music as well innit so its an okay job. can do fitness on weekends and hustle that innit f*ck working satday night driving when match of days on.
:lol: :lol: thinkingthuglife

Try the runing a corner shop there the asians with the money

Yea mate, decent job, you can work when you like as well. Atleast you're planning for the future, nice one!
safe. was trying to tell my mum innit but she can't really see the bigger picture. credit crunch or no credit crunch people are always gonna need to get from A to B but ive got the fitness thing there as back up. dat guy couldnt work corner shop fuk dat they wake up too early and u have to be nice to people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i didnt read that b4legend

Guest Давы&#10
so u actually say "owt" IRL?
whos irl? sometimes innit cah its long saying or anything all the time. posh people in leeds dont say it but i cant listen for them ya know coz they take too long to speak.
irl = in real life