Champions League Draw

Trim

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

serious question why are we jammy for drawing real madrid ?
Very tough match IMO the joke that Ramos will play the team that arguebly cost his job when they bought his striker :lol: He will get the players up for itHuntelaar will be playing as well (I think)
lol wont be easy, should be good games though. Alonso wanted us to draw real, mentioned it the other day, happened before i remember someone wanting us to draw juve when we did aswell lol.dont think inter will be that good, can honestly see them going out.

serious question why are we jammy for drawing real madrid ?
Very tough match IMO the joke that Ramos will play the team that arguebly cost his job when they bought his striker :lol: He will get the players up for itHuntelaar will be playing as well (I think)
lol wont be easy, should be good games though. Alonso wanted us to draw real, mentioned it the other day, happened before i remember someone wanting us to draw juve when we did aswell lol.dont think inter will be that good, can honestly see them going out.
Yeah I've always thought the Liverpool fixtures were fixed.People don't realise teams in Europe are actually shook of Liverpool and I doubt Inter fans would have wanted Liverpool. Torres ended them last year.

f*ck*ng JAMMY SCOUSE BASTARDS
Jammy for drawing real!?Like we didn't beat Inter Last year. Anyways, one of the last major european scalps for Rafa to done.United Inter should be bigAnd Sissoko is gonna come back to haunt english clubs and the fans that mocked him.