Rebound Relationships?

prdx

I kno the general feeling is that rebound relationships are bad... But are they really that bad? At some point or another i'm sure we've all been scooped up on the rebound, what are your feelings on this.. Do/ can they last in ur opinion?Have they worked out for u in the past?Those who are in a currently in a relationship, did it start as a rebound thing?Discuss ur experiences on this matter?

Depends manObviously you get them girls that have been with one man for years, got used to being loved up 24/7, don't really know how to be single and basically they've forgot how to be comfortable and secure on their own.(plus you get themm scenarios were her friends have moved on from her aswell)..... They end up rushing into some half baked relationship with the first guy whos decent and shows interest. Maybe after the hooneymoon period has has worn off the girl realises this relationship don't feel the same as the last one mainly because she jumped it it, didn't really know the guy, got to know him and don't like him that much...I don't think it works most of the time but there are exceptions of course

Depends manObviously you get them girls that have been with one man for years, got used to being loved up 24/7, don't really know how to be single and basically they've forgot how to be comfortable and secure on their own.(plus you get themm scenarios were her friends have moved on from her aswell)..... They end up rushing into some half baked relationship with the first guy whos decent and shows interest. Maybe after the hooneymoon period has has worn off the girl realises this relationship don't feel the same as the last one mainly because she jumped it it, didn't really know the guy, got to know him and don't like him that much...I don't think it works most of the time but there are exceptions of course
100% truthAnd I think this is a reason why a lot of relationships dont work... a lot of girls do this even when they were single, because they want a man real bad for no reason.

100% truthAnd I think this is a reason why a lot of relationships dont work... a lot of girls do this even when they were single, because they want a man real bad for no reason.
comes down to alot of chicks feel they need a man to validate themselves.
too true. A lot of them feel like waste for not having a man or those in a relationship more time judge other girls for being single for any lengthy period.

rebound relationships work for girls imo.if their ex was a c*nt they get a chance to validate themselves with someone else.boys wise it's more complex.
dont forget these girls in these relationships tend to still go back to their ex for the one good thing they liked such as d*ck AND get confort from the whole ordeal with the help of male friend.

rebound relationships work for girls imo.if their ex was a c*nt they get a chance to validate themselves with someone else.boys wise it's more complex.
dont forget these girls in these relationships tend to still go back to their ex for the one good thing they liked such as d*ck AND get confort from the whole ordeal with the help of male friend.
So trueAnother one is those girls who end up getting back with there Ex after giving it all the hype about I don't need him, better off without {enter rest of girl power speech here} those chicks keep my entertained :D