Talk Sport Boyage

H.Y.D.S.M.S

adrian durham is a grade A pillock. He is hired to make ridiculous statements out of his ass to infuriate listeners so they call in.
Then bottles it when he comes face to face with someone i.e. Jamie Carragher.
i disagree with most thing he harps on about but what he said about carragher was spot on

adrian durham is a grade A pillock. He is hired to make ridiculous statements out of his ass to infuriate listeners so they call in.
Then bottles it when he comes face to face with someone i.e. Jamie Carragher.
i disagree with most thing he harps on about but what he said about carragher was spot on
swear he was saying something about carragher shouldnt have retired from international football even though he was alot lower in the pecking order than he should have been.

talksport are smarter then everyone in this thread(even ones who aint posted yet) bar me and maybe anelka/cipher

Guest M12 Part 2
talksport are smarter then everyone in this thread(even ones who aint posted yet) bar me and maybe anelka/cipher
do u notice that u cs urself a lot. nobody else seems to mention u, unless they want unbanning. the only time i hear talk about what you've quoted/predicted is from urself

its true i do c/s myself a lot need to stop being so damn right all the time