so i got this email from a chicks sister..

turion

lives in harlsden but they are away in "harlem" for xmas.neway i got some email which made me spit out my dirnk on the screen with laughter, some girls now days.....Hey yah'll now listen! I aint lettin you talk to my sistah like a c*nt! Just because she aint no bitch ass hoe like you So you can get back to your sad little life because you aint gettin nuttin off her aight?! Talk to her again and I'm tellin you on a real now, you can kiss yo life away all together. And take dat as a threat because us Harlem gyals will have our Harlem Hustlers behind us and they will f*ck yo up like yo never believe. And don't worry, we have a few gang of peeps in London too so don't front it aight?! Watch yo back, yo never kno whoz behind yah ya'll dig me bruddah. :arrow: :blink::huh::lol:

Hey yah'll now listen! I aint lettin you talk to my sistah like a c*nt! Just because she aint no bitch ass hoe like you So you can get back to your sad little life because you aint gettin nuttin off her aight?! Talk to her again and I'm tellin you on a real now, you can kiss yo life away all together. And take dat as a threat because us Harlem gyals will have our Harlem Hustlers behind us and they will f*ck yo up like yo never believe. And don't worry, we have a few gang of peeps in London too so don't front it aight?! Watch yo back, yo never kno whoz behind yah ya'll dig me bruddah. :arrow: :blink::huh::lol:
can you type out another email of yours

just spoke to the milkman, he wants a fight with the postman coz apparantly the postman grafted his milk cart yetserday so now the milman is at mine waiting for the postie so he cna nick his bike.also who would win in a fight betwen Malika and Ceazy? special guest refeee is the 4 eyed wonderer jodie.k guise debatebai tar then guise x