girls armpits

BLACK VICTIM

always a turnoff, beg you girls be aware of this when taking pictures and getting pictures taken of you especially when they're going on fb, if you're going out wearing a dresss or what ever and your armpits will be showing dont have white deodorant marks and armpit hairs coming out, thought this would be common knowledge but the amount of black girls ive seen of fb making me cringe at the site of it

some girls have sensitive skin, so when they shave the area becomes irritated and appears darker as if they haven't shaved, when that isn't the case. and it is much more noticeable on darker skin tones. but yeah, there's no excuse for actual armpit 'fros and/or deodorant marks.. sort it aat

Hmmm i really don't know about armpit hair.. But i guess different people like different things because i see why some people prefer not to shave.The deo white marks really annoy me!!! But it's mainly rollons that do that & certain sprays. Most good stick deos don't leave marks & they reduce bumps. Most people just buy any without thinking about this..

Guest Big Daddy Dave
Hmmm i really don't know about armpit hair.. But i guess different people like different things because i see why some people prefer not to shave.The deo white marks really annoy me!!! But it's mainly rollons that do that & certain sprays. Most good stick deos don't leave marks & they reduce bumps. Most people just buy any without thinking about this..
ur armpits are nice anywayways u gt nuffin to worry bouti know that was bait, any of u niggas try cockblockin man i will ban u, im on a dry spell

ur armpits are nice anywayways u gt nuffin to worry bouti know that was bait, any of u niggas try cockblockin man i will ban u, im on a dry spell
Lol thanks