How accessible are you?

VENI VIDI VICI

*Nasty bitch*Given how easy many celebs, average joe's, grimbles etc get exposed via youtube, fb, freaksonmyspace & many other online mediumsLast year i put this to the test by trying to find visual identities of certain members (hence a few uppins of ppl's boats), I was amazed how EASY via joining fb here, a group there, a forum here, msn's here, myspace there how I could get information on people.how accessible are you? do you care? are you not setting yourself up for exposure or one day to run it up to someone online then one day ur walking in ur ends & BLAM! you get knocked out & as far as your concerned you don't even know the person?in regards to celebs/hood stars/minor celebs etc. I think it has had a bad effect for the most part. I'm all for controlled accessibility, leaving certain things for people to imagine in contrast with just sloshin ur business out to the world for any & everyone to find/see/read etc. ur views

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

end of the day its all down to how accessible you want to be tbhif you go about bating up your msn/fb/myspace addresses anything is possible, fb has proved just how easy it is to be connected to people you dont even know were friends with your friends etci wouldnt care less if somebody found my msn/pictures, im not bate online anyway

Guest TimeBomb

I'm very accessible, theres a wikipedia page about me, various news articles, youtube videos, but like a couple people said before i dont really do anything detremental to my public profile.