Snitch

Guest TimeBomb

And yes CS Gas is classed as a firearm. Anyone I know with a canister of CS Gas gets the police called on. I like being a snitch. I think I get sexual satisfaction from watching police arrest people - ESPECIALLY when I have made the call. And Paul, he can't do that. He has already proven himself a poor father (in the courts eyes) by having CS Gas.
aint ashman givin you enough attention you fat chubby cod eye rubber lipped shlag
Why are people so hostile to the modern day snitch?And nah I don't get enough attention. I feel like joining the Neighbourhood Watch Team too. :)
you'll fit right in with the wrinkly old bags and overweight signing on mums

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. I don't commit any crimes anymore. All I do now is shoplift but the only "irony" is the fact I ALWAYS tell staff within the store if I see someone else doing it. It's dog eat dog I am afraid.And what do you mean people who snitch without "reason". There is ALWAYS a reason sunny Jim otherwise you wouldn't have been snitched upon in the first place.
heading1.gifhotline%20technology%20poster_v_Variation_1.jpgPeter%20Hain%20Money.jpg

Oh and the last picture...... it's doctored.
you wouldn't need to state the obvious had you been educated as a child and not forced to join your siblings in a Fagin-esque child exploitation camp in your home collecting metal and pick pocketing like the scum you really are
Oh sorry Radio. I was stating the obvious because I kinda thought the last lot of your sentence applied to you lot. My bad hun.

Oh and the last picture...... it's doctored.
you wouldn't need to state the obvious had you been educated as a child and not forced to join your siblings in a Fagin-esque child exploitation camp in your home collecting metal and pick pocketing like the scum you really are
Oh sorry Radio. I was stating the obvious because I kinda thought the last lot of your sentence applied to you lot. My bad hun.
Your bad indeed, you have beautiful eyes.

I always thought CS gas was a "firearm". I remember kacking my pants when I got busted with a grands worth of fake Scottish sterling, they wanted to raid my house whilst I was in the cell. The whole time all I could think about was the CS gas under the sofa and that it was a "firearm" and that I will have butch prison p*ssy all over my face for a couple of years. Thankfully they only had a warrant for my bedroom. Still had doo doo brown on my pants though.