serious relationship? marriage? kids?

VENI VIDI VICI

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

face off, bruh! u probably didn't have ur glasses about coz ur clearly reading what i haven't said old man. i never once said i wasn't going to be f*ck*ng chicks, linking chicks, dating chicks. all i'm saying is i don't want a serious relationship, i won't get married & lastly i won't have children (its in the bludclart title ffs). everything else concerning chicks i'm on it, man ain't gonna be no homo jus coz chicks r f*ck*ng out, come on bruhmr d.bigalow, kettle? pot? lol

ps dont even go there about me and a relationship and next chicks and whatever backdated simulated idea you have of me there is no way of knowing the FULL story of anyone on the internet my friend.
i can't prove it but given hw u roll on vip2, da times u've said it, da real talks u drop now & again, i'd bet in favour that u've mashed tings while in a relationship, i'm not even wronging u for dat, do u, point is lets not assume bruh

face off, bruh! u probably didn't have ur glasses about coz ur clearly reading what i haven't said old man. i never once said i wasn't going to be f*ck*ng chicks, linking chicks, dating chicks. all i'm saying is i don't want a serious relationship, i won't get married & lastly i won't have children (its in the bludclart title ffs). everything else concerning chicks i'm on it, man ain't gonna be no homo jus coz chicks r f*ck*ng out, come on bruhmr d.bigalow, kettle? pot? lol
ps dont even go there about me and a relationship and next chicks and whatever backdated simulated idea you have of me there is no way of knowing the FULL story of anyone on the internet my friend.
i can't prove it but given hw u roll on vip2, da times u've said it, da real talks u drop now & again, i'd bet in favour that u've mashed tings while in a relationship, i'm not even wronging u for dat, do u, point is lets not assume bruh
*sighs*fam do you want me to do A PRINT SCREEN of the TOPIC TITLE that YOU MADE?its like ya not actually remembering what YOU have said i aint even saying ya wrong but ya being OVER EXTREME and ya being extreme ON YOURSELFthis is what im trying to show you.this is what you are saying below
all i'm saying is i don't want a serious relationship, i won't get married & lastly i won't have children
and WE are all tellin YOU that ya cuttin ya nose to spite ya face ya not hurting any woman by doing this and its THEM ya got a beef with alie?these same chicks WILL find a next d*ckhead to procreate with and get on with their life while you choose to be like this.is this what you want i mean really?cos from one cynical bastard to another im tellin you its not what i wantnot a rarse

trus one day u will rethink all this, especially when u go to ur friends yard and see the family portrait

this is what happens when you get too many horror stories on vip and watch too much jeremy kyle and jerry springer AND use vip.i sincerely hope this mindstate dont last with veni or mike kane.i mean that
Lol, I beg I don't get placed in the same category as VVV (no offence).TBH, certain people on here know the levels with me, when it comes to my complex love life, I'm just humble.I understand where VVV is coming from, but like everyone else has said, he's going a bit extreme.Like, saying you don't want anything serious is like saying you don't want to play football because you don't want to get injured, even though you LOVE the sport. It's like saying I don't want to go on to higher education, because you don't want to get a grade lower than an A or 1st, even though you're very strong academically.The only guarantee in a relationship, IMO, is there is NO guarantee. Unless you're dating your exact clone in form of the opposite sex, you can never rely 100% on them. And the same goes for you. Going through life at a certain age, without attempting a serious monogamous relationship & trying to start a family (unless you're in a position where it's best not to have children) is sad, borderline waste & selfish also. You have unfortunate people who are deprived of what we take for granted all the time. Don't waste your opportunities unless it's for the best is what I'm saying.Me personally, I think Marlon dropped a 'ard paragraph about why a relationship isn't the one currently, can't be arsed anymore. It's not coming from a place of cynicism, it just doesn't make sense for someone like me right NOW. I will say however, marriage is very much a 50/50.

dunno why people are trying to preach to him as to why he needs to be in a relationship. if his mind is set, let it be. people can still live good lives with no kids or serious relationships. maybe they find their work more fulfilling or doing other things with their lives. my former neigbour was about 72.. no wife no kids, but he was an excellent uncle and godfather.. his living room would be stacked with cards at christmas.. everyone round the area knew him surely not wanting to be in a serious relationship and having kids and letting his partners know from the beginning is one less useless husband and father?

dunno why people are trying to preach to him as to why he needs to be in a relationship. if his mind is set, let it be. people can still live good lives with no kids or serious relationships. maybe they find their work more fulfilling or doing other things with their lives. my former neigbour was about 72.. no wife no kids, but he was an excellent uncle and godfather.. his living room would be stacked with cards at christmas.. everyone round the area knew him surely not wanting to be in a serious relationship and having kids and letting his partners know from the beginning is one less useless husband and father?
mister vvv dont strike me as a man that is that nice a guy tbhim sure a lot of people agreethough he does drop real talk in other topics still man cant deny him that.

mister vvv dont strike me as a man that is that nice a guy tbhim sure a lot of people agreethough he does drop real talk in other topics still man cant deny him that.
thank u carpe, i don't know why ppl are gettin their knickers in a twist coz hw i want to live my life contradicts theirslol @ face off, about me not stricking u as a nice guy, maybe i've sent for certain ppl here but that doesn't mean i'm like dat/will be like that to others in my real life plyer, come on brah u know dat talk is air!

thank u carpe, i don't know why ppl are gettin their knickers in a twist coz hw i want to live my life contradicts theirslol @ face off, about me not stricking u as a nice guy, maybe i've sent for certain ppl here but that doesn't mean i'm like dat/will be like that to others in my real life plyer, come on brah u know dat talk is air!
to be honest i know nothing about you but i know you dont wanna punish ya own future because of a few grim stories that you have learnt in your short life.a man thats been almost killed for his life insurance by his wife that has been slammin his brother is the kinda man that should be writing off kids and marriage etcand if you really feel this way why shout it from the roof tops that you dont want it?ill tell you whycos you want us here to try and convince you other wise cos we are the only ones giving this topic the time of day while the girls out there dont give a toss and are carryin on bout their life.i sometimes say attagonising things so people can come and convince me to ALLOW IT cos no one seems to care ill admit this ive done it in the past as silly as it was and its been on topics involving women so lets just squash this because it is attention seeking fam lets be grown up now i aint even on a mocking ting cos i done admitted i have had a similar mindstate for a short period but im saying this cos ya seem like a safe chap with sense all things considered.you aint REALLY gonna go WITHOUT kids and a relationship with a woman for the rest of ya life as ya topic suggests ya just a bit fed up at present thats all even if this were true ya far too young to make this decision now and even if you are ya mind can be changed at ANY TIME.tip if you really want people that MATTER to care try gettin a few links and saying this to THEM and then see if they try and convince you as much as we have if they dontyou really do have a problem my friend.right now ya views now are as morbid as this song perhaps we dont all actually wanna see you miserable but go ahead into oblivion if you insist ya have heard all you need to hear.

lol @ face off catching feelings like i'm forcing him to live like i'm going tothis is about personal choice, MY personal choice old man which ur in no position to make for me,f*ck off about me wanting ppl to care, if anything i'm being responsible to myself, u on da other hand have a child, is not with the mother probably for the reasons i don't want a relationship, children. u will probably have more kids & jus add to stereotypes of havin kids here there & everywhere u speak alot of sense moretime but this time my friend, come off da forum & go raise ur child fam or go link some grimbleslmao, i have no problems, i've made a personal choice you however, its too late & will get even more complicated so jesus help ume

:D so now im catching feelings?you made a topic for responses and WE are catchings feelings?its easier to buy a nodding dog bruvwhen guys go on like the male version of beyonce saying how independant and how much they dont need someone of the opposite sex it dont have the same ring to it.you will see the homo tag more time