PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck*ng cunts have sabotaged me. was top scorer. last game of the season n im not starting cost me the golden bootim level with rvp ffs. they have mismanaged me 2nd half of this season. i was killing it in the 1st few gamesi like villa but at times there squad players r sh*t n theyve rested me for games that are too big. might have to move if i get the right offeralso i shud be able to demand i take the pens. i win most of them only to see puyol blast over the barneed to make the game more in depth ie decide if u want injection or operation. transfer requests etc
C/S BAL should be nuff more in depth, I would like to have seen in fighting, media Q&As, drug tests.Stuff to make you feel closer to your BAL

f*ck*ng cunts have sabotaged me. was top scorer. last game of the season n im not starting cost me the golden bootim level with rvp ffs. they have mismanaged me 2nd half of this season. i was killing it in the 1st few gamesi like villa but at times there squad players r sh*t n theyve rested me for games that are too big. might have to move if i get the right offeralso i shud be able to demand i take the pens. i win most of them only to see puyol blast over the barneed to make the game more in depth ie decide if u want injection or operation. transfer requests etc
C/S BAL should be nuff more in depth, I would like to have seen in fighting, media Q&As, drug tests.Stuff to make you feel closer to your BAL
LMAAO drug test u no

LMAAO drug test u no
I know its jokes but imagine getting away with a stats boosts for couple seasons then getting caught. Stats then get yanked back and you get banned for 10 games or something

Was actually playing this last night ONLINE has been greatly improved. Before it was all slaggy when i played it like a month ago but now its actually like offlines pace no more slow reaction and proper holding down on the D-Pad to move directions and that.
so u saying they fixed up that player control selection sh*t? if so[davis]sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet[/davis]

nah online was alright tbh when i played, much better than it was the last time i played which got me so pissed off that i copped FIFA and COD5 which made me not play PRO for timebut when i played, i played my boy and we went into them unknown servers with 0 people and that, game was smooth and hardly lagged. Dont know the effects of going into them bait servers with 98/100 people, it may lag then.

and tbh gandals talkin a madnessdrug test? :clueless:
Your that guy in class when the teacher asked everyone to brainstorm you sat there quiet cos you had no ideas while the other kids through out random ideas yh.The only time you had something to say was to tell someone else they idea wasnt good. Drop any idea brah or SNM

and tbh gandals talkin a madnessdrug test? :clueless:
Your that guy in class when the teacher asked everyone to brainstorm you sat there quiet cos you had no ideas while the other kids through out random ideas yh.The only time you had something to say was to tell someone else they idea wasnt good. Drop any idea brah or SNM
Your talkin a madness geeJust up pics of your balAnd I'll up pics of mineThen you can shatap your mouth

just up the pics ffs
Of what?My players 19 and Ive won the world cup with England scoring 4 goals in that tourney including 2 in the final against Spain. I didnt even start 1 match during that tourneyFinished 4th and 14th in my first 2 seasons with West Ham before moving to Chelsea and struggling to get into the 1st team.Scored 50+ career goals so far and Im half way through the 3rd season. As far as Im concerned that is sick.I upped pics last month in the BAL thread, all this info is there.You lot will defo have better stats than I simply cos you done more seasons. So you lot up the pics init.

Ok so these pics are from just after I finished the 2nd season at West Ham and joined Chelsea. I havent taken photos since then.The 1st call up. Check the year top left.04112008363.jpgThe reason I got the England call up and Chelsea came in for me. Prolific striker in the making.04112008380.jpgThese are the stats I had when I joined Chelsea04112008378.jpgPosing for the photos with England as we celebrate ending the numerous years of hurt. The ginger guy is my BAL04112008371.jpgAre we seeing the date?04112008374.jpgNot a bad way to start the trophy collecting is it.04112008379.jpg*Waits for someone to drop "Its not on Top player"*