ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL

MARLO STANSFIELD

^^^^^ got it from myspace the pics that is i dont know hertry not to deviate from what the topic is about this aint a ratings out of ten thread its a linkage ting most man here say without thinkin "I WOULD" when we aint even talkin about sex now we are talkin about sex and ya saying she aint goodl_cf5eafc3785a4b66888b03a8df27fdb6.jpgno man here can make this woman YOUR link uh uhyou would be HER linkoverstand
dfveqrgwrgfvergergergergverbergerheqrbeqbOH sh*t!she worked at my college stilll ... she lucky im gone man would have baited her shipwreck
LMAAAOO :D

but is it me or do they look american
one pic with three chicks are but the rest are from the uk famone man done said he saw her working at his collegeimagine going canteen at lunchtime man would choke on his rubican if he knew the levels imagine i mean she probably work on reception man swipe in the go college and trip over the barriers KNOWING what this woman is about.

Only person whos on my level who knows how to get the girls thinking of going on that site is Antix really.From when everyones on here is trying to out do each other with girls they have lost.PUT PICTURES UP THAT WILL GIVE GIRLS THE STRENGTH TO NOT BE AFRAID TO PUT THEIR PICS UP!!!!!!!!!!!You man ain't serious!!!When I've finished my new name I will do this, some people....

wqdfvggwrgeqrvrgr3gvwrvsfvverberbevefveberbevefvrgerg ARE U f*ck*ng DUMB .. IM SENDING THEM TO THE YOUNGAS .. LET THEM EXPOSE HER!!vqergvwrgervewqrverqbgevrvvsdvefvergr*calls an ambulance*
no joke its TEARS FAMtearslmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolowe mehahahahahahahahahaah*sniggers hysterically*

Tronics, that 2nd ting you posted, I BEG you tell me she got back-off too...If she does, she indeed has the PACKAGE.
yeah bum is there too.plus she's kinda tall, think like 5'11 odd
nah fam she bare short ...she bought 5ft 6/7"but yer she has bum and breast ..but my whole perspective of this specimen has changed LOL