ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL

MARLO STANSFIELD

lmfaoAlison Wright (West Midlands) wrote15 minutes ago* dont ask for breakfast!* turn off ya phone when im riding the d*ck* when you see me wid ma man know your bloodclart self and dont ask menuttn!* you besst have the hotel paid for.* feed me after you f*ck me!* dont start getting attached.* wen i say we dun we DUN!* linkage or not spend ya fuking money on me or fuk off!whos bredrins is thisshes taking the pissbout spening money on a link, feed her and hotelswear shes got it twisted

Guest Flat Ericó
n691125183_58041_2213.jpg
:D :D :D S. London...
Can some-one verify, is she from Croydon sides?
didnt you see her in college
Oh sh*t, it is her. Went school with it too...
was gonna say that but i thought she went virgo

lmfaoAlison Wright (West Midlands) wrote15 minutes ago* dont ask for breakfast!* turn off ya phone when im riding the d*ck* when you see me wid ma man know your bloodclart self and dont ask menuttn!* you besst have the hotel paid for.* feed me after you f*ck me!* dont start getting attached.* wen i say we dun we DUN!* linkage or not spend ya fuking money on me or fuk off!whos bredrins is thisshes taking the pissbout spening money on a link, feed her and hotelswear shes got it twisted
trying too hard imo.

lol alison is one of my face book bredwinsshe hard famgoes for younger dudes too you would like her real talk