ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL

MARLO STANSFIELD

Mike Kane, I apologise for not accepting your friend request. This place is too bait and giving a VIPer access to all my pictures is not the one.In other news, think I might add a picture to the group. Are white girls allowed or will I face an tirade?
Lol...Surely you could restrict what he can see?

Guest Flat Ericó
Mike Kane, I apologise for not accepting your friend request. This place is too bait and giving a VIPer access to all my pictures is not the one.In other news, think I might add a picture to the group. Are white girls allowed or will I face an tirade?
LOLjokes

It's no problem. After the my latest friend request from 'Camron Khan', I fully overstand. Lol.

topics gettin immature a bit why is it that guys here cant help but nit pick at MINOR things this is about LINKS not wifey not ya mum nothing elseLINKS you man say every other minute in topic even at pics of animals "id beat"seen you do it bare timesnot a damn thing wrong with that chick up there she nice still
Thats how this place works...

^^^^^ got it from myspace the pics that is i dont know hertry not to deviate from what the topic is about this aint a ratings out of ten thread its a linkage ting most man here say without thinkin "I WOULD" when we aint even talkin about sex now we are talkin about sex and ya saying she aint goodl_cf5eafc3785a4b66888b03a8df27fdb6.jpgno man here can make this woman YOUR link uh uhyou would be HER linkoverstand
dfveqrgwrgfvergergergergverbergerheqrbeqbOH sh*t!she worked at my college stilll ... she lucky im gone man would have baited her shipwreck

topics gettin immature a bit why is it that guys here cant help but nit pick at MINOR things this is about LINKS not wifey not ya mum nothing elseLINKS you man say every other minute in topic even at pics of animals "id beat"seen you do it bare timesnot a damn thing wrong with that chick up there she nice still
Thats how this place works...
thing is janay believe it or not im not on linking no more but i KNOW if man lost this mind set they would be much much much more successful believe that.just funny to watch it and then guys wonder why they are linkless and giving online group hugs with bare males lolevery man here would love alisonWORD ON THAT

^^^^^ got it from myspace the pics that is i dont know hertry not to deviate from what the topic is about this aint a ratings out of ten thread its a linkage ting most man here say without thinkin "I WOULD" when we aint even talkin about sex now we are talkin about sex and ya saying she aint goodl_cf5eafc3785a4b66888b03a8df27fdb6.jpgno man here can make this woman YOUR link uh uhyou would be HER linkoverstand
dfveqrgwrgfvergergergergverbergerheqrbeqbOH sh*t!she worked at my college stilll ... she lucky im gone man would have baited her shipwreck
:D thats joke

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shitya college yeahwatch this faml_ad982affe6b048329df91f34d0f0085f.jpgl_e78fee6bf517e9f4db2ef391916aa127.jpgl_b5090645e0b9bb3157bd054291025740.jpgl_73825d16cd2cb7bd6b0bd871c6de3c57.jpgl_4e6afa4a9b2185b221079fa21545dd2b.jpgthis is where it gets f*ckedl_69193c41f9b14537906ca5008a9c3c43.jpgl_4e1f75ff9a6d46c88d980a0253709df1.jpgl_1aae0dd5a4164c0eb5b4f25d0914139c.jpg