ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL

MARLO STANSFIELD

Tronics, that 2nd ting you posted, I BEG you tell me she got back-off too...If she does, she indeed has the PACKAGE.
yeah bum is there too.plus she's kinda tall, think like 5'11 odd
Tronics, that 2nd ting you posted, I BEG you tell me she got back-off too...If she does, she indeed has the PACKAGE.
nah fam she bare short ...she bought 5ft 6/7"but yer she has bum and breast ..but my whole perspective of this specimen has changed LOL
Wait, WTF, this can't be life.I beg, someone confirm!

Guest Flat Ericó
but is it me or do they look american
one pic with three chicks are but the rest are from the uk famone man done said he saw her working at his collegeimagine going canteen at lunchtime man would choke on his rubican if he knew the levels imagine i mean she probably work on reception man swipe in the go college and trip over the barriers KNOWING what this woman is about.
lolnah knew that one was a uk womanmeant the 3 meaty girlslooked americandunno what it is that one can tell so easily

nah fam she bare short ...she bought 5ft 6/7"but yer she has bum and breast ..but my whole perspective of this specimen has changed LOL
who are you talking about?swear mike asked me about the 2nd one? i.e. the one wearing a grey top?

but is it me or do they look american
one pic with three chicks are but the rest are from the uk famone man done said he saw her working at his collegeimagine going canteen at lunchtime man would choke on his rubican if he knew the levels imagine i mean she probably work on reception man swipe in the go college and trip over the barriers KNOWING what this woman is about.
lolnah knew that one was a uk womanmeant the 3 meaty girlslooked americandunno what it is that one can tell so easily
Can usually tell from the texture of the image TBH. It's just bait.