ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL

MARLO STANSFIELD

Lol, just got back from my mums and I'm actually surprised this thread is still going on? Seemed deadout when I was leaving.LOL @ mans girlfriends picture being uploaded.Swear that's every mans worst nightmare when it comes to these kind of threads.
You need to confirm something fam.
Which one needs confirmation?Quote me it please
n698345789_5471603_428.jpg
Certified linkage material.Just has that aura.
Can you confirm?
Alas I cannot, but whoever can, step up and do what you're supposed to.
Cool.Parrist, can you confirm?

LOL at uploading pictures of someone's girlAt least he didn't say something like "One-time slam, nothing more though"
brother, he said he would run train on herarguably worse then 'one-time slam'
Lol, nah cos at least what he said could be taken as a compliment
Blood theres no soothing the parPut mans one only and everything beloved, in a thread... ARE YOU LINKAGE MATERIAL in CAPS. Populated with well networked nationwide slores, expecting her to blend in as one.Ride and bang, ride and bang.

Lol, just got back from my mums and I'm actually surprised this thread is still going on? Seemed deadout when I was leaving.LOL @ mans girlfriends picture being uploaded.Swear that's every mans worst nightmare when it comes to these kind of threads.
Can you confirm?
Oh yesI can confirm she will not be found in the facebook group for wifey material.

Can you confirm?
Oh yesI can confirm she will not be found in the facebook group for wifey material.
Understood.

Guest Flat Ericó
l_2cd95d51f1a5d9f2697da4a15aca0c1a.jpg*sees the face**but sees a lip peircing**then clocks the tat**but notices breast stretch marks**is confused*
LMAO did man just insinuate that that might be david?
:D :D
fiuduyjhdyghfdtyghftygfdtygfcvhjgdfiudstyusayudyufku
creased

These Anonymous Users, I'm beting at least 6 must be girls who just sign up to spy and make sure they ain't being baited.Quite a few girls do this.VIP2 is now way as near popular as RWD but bare people know about it lol.
Ur gassed I know at least 5 bait vip2 users that browse hidden by default

These Anonymous Users, I'm beting at least 6 must be girls who just sign up to spy and make sure they ain't being baited.Quite a few girls do this.VIP2 is now way as near popular as RWD but bare people know about it lol.
Ur gassed I know at least 5 bait vip2 users that browse hidden by default
this...

I swear Justin is the only user on 'ere who comes on, and says bait things but drops it like he's really kicking knowledge...''I'm telling you, if she gives you head, the night you meet her, she's a hoe''''Listen, check this. If he gets the most votes, he wins the elections. I'm telling you, I'm sure of it''

Guest Flat Ericó
I swear Justin is the only user on 'ere who comes on, and says bait things but drops it like he's really kicking knowledge...''I'm telling you, if she gives you head, the night you meet her, she's a hoe''''Listen, check this. If he gets the most votes, he wins the elections. I'm telling you, I'm sure of it''
LOLOL