The Confession Booth

A Bit Better

Forgive me brothers, for I am a f*ck up.I have taken from 24th December until the end of tomorrow as cheat time. Been eating whatever the f*ck I want. Had plenty of protein thanks to Christmas leftovers but also had plenty of apple crumble, cherry pie and cookie dough ice cream! I know I'm gonna regret it and sh*t but I just needed to relax on my week off from work and enjoy life. But I know it's wrong. Forgive me.How many hail Arnolds do I need to do?
lol, at least ur slip ups have just been cake, i've been drinking solidly since xmas eve, i went gym yesterday and felt like sh*t. not cool.

I can't face going today. Fitting a workout in tomorrow's gonna be hard but I f*ck*ng hate waiting to use stuff while those new years resolution mawf*ckas occupy all the benches and dumbbells.
i h8 these guysu also get another wave of them b4 summer
lol c/s

LMFAOHow can you even spot someone on a lat pulldown?35kg?lmfaoI guess everyone has to start somewhere, but still. That is hilarious.
he was like holding on2 the bar and helping him bring it downim nt even som1 who boys others 4 being weak cos no1 starts gym overly strong, but this was actually shockingi have seen grannies go harder

Skipped my before-bed tuna the last two nights and I missed one shake today. That's 40g of protein I didn't get. Shame on me.Have noticed the farts are back though so I'm doing something right lol. When I started on the whey I thought that maybe it was all the crap in the gainer that made me fart as I wasn't doing any but now I've fixed my diet and am eating as much as I'm supposed to, herrrre they are!

im living in france doing a ski season, so i have not eating enough or very healthily, drinking way too and not exercising at all.first session back in the gym in 2 months yesterday and ive lost a lot of size and weight. was benching 20k less than i was before ( could have done another 10k but thought best not push it too hard first day back)was really hard work, and have got them new to the gym aches back. although being 2000m above sea training at altitude will have its benefits.

i hate ppl that comment on gym and building like they know what they're talking about. some guy looked at my arms and was like "so, is that hard work or just protein shakes..." f*ck*ng idiot.
Lol yeah I hate that. Like you can just sit around and watch The Wire sipping N Large 2 and end up hench.My uncle is about 2 years older than me and has always been skinny. He came round a while ago and saw I was bigger and my mum told him I'm using shakes. He does Sport Science so he's all telling me I shouldn't use them and reh teh teh. Meanwhile he's been going to the gym for a year and looks exactly the same. I'm not saying he needs to use shakes or that the shakes are the difference but clearly he knows f*ck all or he would've seen some improvement in himself! Instead he wants to lecture me!Told him to shutup coz I'm a big man for him now :D