The Confession Booth

A Bit Better

• 2 weeks later...

Missed legs on Tuesday coz I had errands to run for my marge.Was meant to do shoulders today but forgot I was going to watch avatar with the mrs ffs kmt smhGym don't open till 2 tomorrow so I wont even have enough time to go and get back in time for studio.AHHHHHHHHHHI'm gonna do shoulders at home when I get in tonight rags.______________ >>>>>>>>> Women

you know when you squat then you walk down stairs, it feels weird?imma fiend for that feeling, it's too much
i do my legs on a monday night and i SWEAR the ppl that run the gym turn the ecalators off so they can laugh at me try and get down them afterwards.

Had a solid week last week. Good diet, did all my workouts with enough time etc. Already knew this week would be tricky as I'm away tuesday night till friday but thought I'd just go monday and tuesday and then not go again till Friday. Thanks to the food poisoning I had at the weekend there's no way I'm going today and I look like I've lost weight (even my mum said it) so I'm pretty f*cked off.

back on it fully this week
I swear you say the EXACT thing every week./I've lost weight again. Think I've peaked. My schedule of going out, coming back, sleeping, working etc. just doesn't allow me to eat like I want to.Thing is it's a tossup. Only got 3.5 weeks left in the country before I go back and I'm tryna cram as much in as possible, so I may just delay the weight gain and training until I get back again.Plus this chicks really f*ck*ng with my mind. I need to f*ck her before I go mad. I need to win this game. f*ck. *goes to venting thread*

Making your own grilled chicken breast with mayo wholemeal sandwhiches >>>>>> Any supermarket tingStarting to bang out the cardio more unable to life weights for 12months due to an injury so i have lost most of my muscle but i should be able to start again in a few months so im looking to lower my bodyfat before i start and begin using shakes again wid weightsWish myself luck

• 2 weeks later...