The Confession Booth

A Bit Better

it's been nearly a year since i stopped gyming itwent on holiday and when i came back i just never got back into my routinebut i'm back on it now and fully motivated, signed up last weekthe pain when you wake up the morning after>>>i've missed this feeling

i missed legs this week, but last week i put the weight up a bit and up until yesterday my hip felt funny, but only in the morning and only when i bent over in a certain way. so i left it to rest, will try again next week and make sure my form is perfect.

Before the start of Uni over the summer, I was amazing. Had the body of a greek god, now I've got that skinny physique, i.e. I'm still quite ripped, there's just hardly body fat or mass.Feel weak, haven't gymed in 3 months. Not cool. Only form of exercise I'm getting is walking up a massive mountain to Uni and sex. FML.

• 1 month later...

been slacking lost nearly a stoneno shakesnot eating right sometimes not eating no gyming got no motivation right now need some vitamin D

Guest M12 Part 2
been slacking lost nearly a stoneno shakesnot eating right sometimes not eating no gyming got no motivation right now need some vitamin D
i swear this is all u ever say. u need to take that step and decide between whether u actually want to achieve your goals or be that guy who tells the story how he used to be hench.

i swear this is all u ever say. u need to take that step and decide between whether u actually want to achieve your goals or be that guy who tells the story how he used to be hench.
c/s+lol

c/s+lol

Guest M12 Part 2

im slyly getting fat. im blatantly taking in too many calories but im enjoying it.i'll carry on for a while though. I'll start on creatine and longer workouts when it gets closer to summer so i can burn some fat but still get a bit bigger

• 2 weeks later...
Guest M12 Part 2
caught a cold ain't been gym for 2 days and i feel like i've betrayed a loved one
I used to catch cold all the time just when i was making the most gains and lifting the most weight. I noticed it was more than a coincidence and looked into it. Apparently its cos a lotta the time you're pushing yourself too hard going to failure every workout for sustained periods(8-9weeks+) ur immune system just gets drained and weak. Making you more susceptible to common colds and sh*t, especially when ur diet isnt on point. If this sounds like you look into periodization

Guest Intervention
c/s+lol
:lol:Have slacked slightly recently back on this ting now though