MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

• 2 weeks later...

GSP was just a total class above, his takedowns >>>Carwin is probably the most dangerous heavyweight Brock can fight that isn't Fedor, but it will be a much tighter contest than Carwin/Mir, both Brock and Carwin's strengths are the same (though Brock is a beast and a half) so unless Carwin is something special on the mat (which you can't really tell since his fights don't go on very long) I gotta believe Brock should be ok(ish)Can't wait for UFC 116Also just to reiterate, GSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope Maia puts up more of a fight than Leites and gets silva to the ground, coz i dont think he can win otherwise. BJ will bateer EdgarGracie VS Hughes will be techniacl but ultimately i think Hughes will do the business how comes no ones mentioned outr guy Al Turk on the cardsomthings telling me it'll be a dissapointing night of fights by UFC standards

Completely forgot about the time difference. About to tune in now.Agree with the terrible matches given to Al Turk. Dude was running the Heavyweight scene out here in the UK then first fights on his UFC contract were against Cro Cop and Kongo.Can't wait till Hathaway fights Sanchez in May!

Guest Medic

Dunno what to say after that performance. Anderson was beasting first 2, the taunts were OTT though. Very uncalled for some of the stuff he was doing, I was just cringing by the end. Disappointed by his antics though, expected better. You'll never see GSP do that, thats guaranteed.