MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

half hour and we'll know whats goodkimbo will stay in the UFC either way coz he's come accross well and fans like him plus dana loves to take food outta the compertitions mouth strike force are so dumb they'd sign him and give him fedor as the 1st fight lolonce in the ufc who would people like to see him fighti'd personally love to see him face houston alexander at a catch weight 215 i think neither have ground game would just stand and bang someones goin sleep

lol Roy Nelson is such a lard ass.He was practically suffocating Kimbo with his "big ol' bell-eh". Not even to utilise a mixture of ground skills to make him look good knowing Kimbo's more of a striker. Instead he decided to play it safe. Is this gonna be his tactic throughout the competition? Waste.

lol Roy Nelson is such a lard ass.He was practically suffocating Kimbo with his "big ol' bell-eh". Not even to utilise a mixture of ground skills to make him look good knowing Kimbo's more of a striker. Instead he decided to play it safe. Is this gonna be his tactic throughout the competition? Waste.
dont think it willhes not gonna be able to do that to some of the other guys, but he knew it would work on kimbo... Don't blame him for doing it.. he woulda got k.o'd otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
lol@guys suddenly hyping like Machida is a dominant force. Rashad Evans was never a great fighter. Switched off a fat and old Chuck, and Forrest Griffin is a piece of sh*t anyway.This LH title is going to change hands at least twice a year for a good while now.
cluelessmachida is THAT guy.

lol@guys suddenly hyping like Machida is a dominant force. Rashad Evans was never a great fighter. Switched off a fat and old Chuck, and Forrest Griffin is a piece of sh*t anyway.This LH title is going to change hands at least twice a year for a good while now.
lol c/s

lol c/s
true but saying all that if Shogun in his pride form turns up in 2 weeks we could be in for a very interesting fight.but the fight i really wanna see is Anderson Silva vs Machida

• 2 weeks later...

f*ck*ng DISGRACE i said if the Shogun from Pride turned up he'd win AND HE DID shame the judges (and Dana) realised it'd be a comercial disaster to allow for a totally non-English speaking champ to reign SHOGUN IS BACK Due to Rampages "retirement" i expect a rematch to be announced within days.i'm a Machida fan but he was well beaten tonight

its not even MMA scoring its marketing we saw the same thing happen when Forrest beat Rampage but on that occasion the belts changed hands because Forrest is an ideal poster boy Shogun cant speak a word of English so he's f*cked Machida had to learn a little English before he got a tittle shot the worst thing was it was given as a unanimous decisionJust hopes Couture beats Vera in Manny and Diego breaks Penns face when they fight then all will be right with the world

HMMM...Round 4 and 5 easily Shogun. I had it as a Shogun win especially with these two rounds which he dominated.But don't be swayed by Joe Rogan hanging off Shogun's nuts. Round 1 and 2 were very close, Lyoto tagged Shogun, Shogun countered yet Joe Rogan was hanging off Shogun no mention of Lyoto's strikes, Goldberg even tried saying but Rogan was just chatting over him.

lol @ thinking Dana set this upShogun got robbed big time. CLEARLY won the fight...but at the same time...neither fighter was "active enough". Shoun was just a lot more active than Machida when it came to the leg kicks.edit: I had Shogun up 4 rounds...but gotta agree with Lurch how Rogan was overhyping what Shogun did compared to Machida.

JUDGES SCORECARDS

Marcos Rosales (Machida 48-47):1stRound: Machida 10-92ndRound: Machida 10-93rdRound: Machida 10-94thRound: Rua 10-95thRound: Rua 10-9Cecil Peoples (Machida 48-47):1stRound: Machida 10-92ndRound: Machida 10-93rdRound: Machida 10-94thRound: Rua 10-95thRound: Rua 10-9Nelson Hamilton (Machida 48-47):1stRound: Rua 10-92ndRound: Machida 10-93rdRound: Machida 10-94thRound: Machida 10-95thRound: Rua 10-9

• 3 weeks later...