Ever wonder what your old favourite mc get's up to nowadays?

Baroness.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest like some people have already saidyou'd never admit to RAPE if you were inoccent i'd rather serve the extra 2 years and plead my innoceence till the cows come home addmition of guilt =equals no appeal and Lol at anyone saying " oh he told me he tried ripping her and she screamed rape"obviously man aint gonna say to you "Yeah man i was roasting that day, not long landed from bin, didn't get no links at caRnival so i tried to rape some gyal at the station"and it did say he almost had a similar situation before but the charges were dropped f*ck him f*ck his shitty musicand i hope he getrs raped everyday in jail all rapists and peado's should be left hanging from tree's and it should be televised on the BBC then i'd gladly pay the lisence fee
Kompressor_20080808234119.jpg_large.jpg
jyfdjytdjytdjtrdju65eu65reu6r5u6tyrudtr
ahh pissed lolused his own face to plainface him :lol: :lol:
twohg9ju4hy0kwklkj\]ofjhorwjb0oj\szgoxngojorjgosr

thats fully deep swear man came out started doing some new tuneseven done some sets up on rinsethen he dissapeared now we know whyguy seems f'ed heard some stories about him in the pastlike when he robbed swiftie of rwd forum for his laptop (not swiftie who runs the site)is he smoking bones or somethingwhen they keep mentioning his drug habbit? FREE RIBZ

to be honest like some people have already saidyou'd never admit to RAPE if you were inoccent i'd rather serve the extra 2 years and plead my innoceence till the cows come home addmition of guilt =equals no appeal and Lol at anyone saying " oh he told me he tried ripping her and she screamed rape"obviously man aint gonna say to you "Yeah man i was roasting that day, not long landed from bin, didn't get no links at caRnival so i tried to rape some gyal at the station"and it did say he almost had a similar situation before but the charges were dropped f*ck him f*ck his shitty musicand i hope he getrs raped everyday in jail all rapists and peado's should be left hanging from tree's and it should be televised on the BBC then i'd gladly pay the lisence fee
Kompressor_20080808234119.jpg_large.jpg
jyfdjytdjytdjtrdju65eu65reu6r5u6tyrudtr
head_shot.jpg
certified head top

• 1 month later...