50 cent is actually boyin it...

neeko

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck dem trifling black bitches, pissing me off now the way they're just snaking man.rawse needs to tump her up tbh, she obviously don't know levels
to be honest this is what will go down if a relationship goes sour and no one is safe.this is what happens when a woman gets the short end of the stick after a break up and dont have anything better going on for themselves i mean you dont hear tedra moses bitching about rass kass do you?or erakah baddu bitching bout andre 3000but you DO here superhead comin with bare pillow talk (kool g raps baby mother)women that dont have a life >>>>>>>>>>>>>> women that have a future on this earth after having kids.

That woman is sooo wrong... wonder what ross did to her because WoW
take this opportunity to realise why certain man on here are the way they are towards women a lot of man even on this site idolise rappers so when they see their idols fall in such a manor their icon in life has FALLEN which then leaves the rappers followers in a panic.the bullshit rolls down the food chain from the most relevant male figure down to the most insignificant online runt on this site.this is how it is for some guys many guys infact and also many women.from we all got a tv and watch the music game thats how it is.

man listened to that rick ross interview and its probably a case of him getting lucky in life with rap but still being a d*ckhead and her being his baby mother that was gettin bare back c*ck at the time of his chart success and now they broke up so she got sour grapes and feels no way to say that his feet smell and show her back dated hate for when he forgot to wash the bath and flushing the toilet. This is so obvious tbhbetween then and now going back to regular 9 to 5 work is obviously a task so when curtis jackson holla at her it makes this even more clear that that is the type of girl she is.crabs in a bucket to be honest and a sad lack for personal growth.she is any chick fam if she was living in london giggs would of smashed it just as easy as 50 did.a lot of man wifey off chicks like this on a rebound still happens a lot it really does.

50 is entertaining i aint forgot the fact that he got an order of protection from JA RULE of all peopleall these rappers aint serious they are all pricks who wait for sh*t to go down rather than MAKE IT GO DOWN and it makes me sick to know that guys rate man for road credibility.rappers are like chickschicks give detailed reasons why they aint slags and if they are put in a corner where its hard to proove other wise they express that that was a special circumstancial event why they sucked a d*ck and got laid bare back by 3 man inthe same day.rappers do it to by justifying runnin from beef and snitching.wouldnt even be a problem if they didnt say they was gangster to begin with.when i heard that juelz santana got detained by road man from the uk when dipset came over here i swore an oath id never BUY a another hip hop album ever again cos all my money would be doing is funding police protection and i am already a tax payer so sod that.

how can man make a song saying 'I run New York' but you live in NJ. I don't even acknowledge this type of youtube beef sh*t. If these man aint gonna battle or your right hand mans brother and gonna get clapped on his doorstep I don't wanna hear it tbh.50s still using beef as a marketing tool, it was sick back when he first came out and he was 'that guy slewing ja; but now its just 'nigga please'

certain rappers i EXPECT to be parred now i see rick ross how a lot of man here may see ashmanjust not serious.man fell hard man may aswell forget hard core rap and just spit over techno and funky house cos man in that scene dont watch if your a p*ssy hole or not.
djhdfdgfrgvedfdefawk me.

certain rappers i EXPECT to be parred now i see rick ross how a lot of man here may see ashmanjust not serious.man fell hard man may aswell forget hard core rap and just spit over techno and funky house cos man in that scene dont watch if your a p*ssy hole or not.
LOL
also, WSHH comments>>

Ross must regret sending nowKnows his career could be done
nah i wouldnt say his career is done the fans that actually BUY his music dont care about this kinda thing us man laugh at it and dont rate him but we dont buy his stuff anyway and even if we do his record company must have the sense to know that they shouldnt plan and hope for our spending power and good will to keep his album sales affloat as they know these kinda fans are fickle. Their target audience for sales are people that probably dont even know about this kinda thing cos if you didnt listen to mix tapes religiously like some of you man and take note on the hood sh*t you wouldnt even know about this.ie the kinda hip hop fans that love kano and ghetto and chip munk etc but have no clue what deja vu 92.3 is or who was N.A.S.T.Y or the kinda people that dont know what mobb deeps first album was.