Am I Fooling Myself

kurious

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch
If im lying G, tell me im wrong!!
sometimes a break is taken bcos its a nice way of saying they've broken up. he/she has either found someone else and having a break is an official release. he may have stuff at hand that makes a relationship with the girl become a much lesser priorityjust going by personal or relationships i'm aware ofur claim that its a test seems a bit too general and defo harsh. or im just a simpleton :D
Nothing against you and no offence but the word is that your a bum bandit so how can you contribute?

ouch
sometimes a break is taken bcos its a nice way of saying they've broken up. he/she has either found someone else and having a break is an official release. he may have stuff at hand that makes a relationship with the girl become a much lesser priorityjust going by personal or relationships i'm aware ofur claim that its a test seems a bit too general and defo harsh. or im just a simpleton :D
Nothing against you and no offence but the word is that your a bum bandit so how can you contribute?
your mom's bum wasnt all that. dont get ahead of yourself

I feel a bit sorry for KURI tbh.Wouldnt realy like 2 be in a situation where if i liked someone and couldnt get hold of them.Same way i would be thinkin .. f*ck them they are takin me for a prick.. and link someone else..If the feelins are too strong and u feel bad then boy..Shouldnt be sitting around and waitin for him either..

ouch
your mom's bum wasnt all that. dont get ahead of yourself
Y???u were born here not in yank townspell it properly plzerks me differently

thank u ^^
Proper talking your way out of it.
:D out of what exactly sweets?
"call it loose, but i did it because i was hurt "Then you're tryna say:Dont take me for one of them "I dont usually do this" sort of chicks.When based on what you did you are.Never had you down as that sort, but its clear you are.You behaved the same as "that sort" of chick, and now you're tryna distance yourself and call it something else.Nah, deal with it.

kurious 2 know what u did have 'me down as'... beforehowever, i say 'call it loose' because its an opinion formed based on what i presented.considering i decided 2 present all info tho, despite how easily i could have left bits out at my own discretion, shows i just want 2 be bareface about the entire situationi stated i 'was hurt' because i was and it was one the main incentives behind my actions, not an excuse.sex is great and i dont feel it cumpulsary 2 hide stuff in order to uphold some kind of sexual-moral highground by other ppls standardsif i meet some1 new when im sexually active, il let them no this and see what proceedeth thence forthpoint is i usually move on with ease, in this case i didnt.

i dont feel it cumpulsary 2 hide stuff in order to uphold some kind of sexual-moral highground by other ppls standards
Then why should you care about people having you down as a "I dont usually do this.." sort of girl.If that's the way you felt you shouldn't have tried to justify it by saying "I was hurt" as reasoning.I dont care what you get up to, but allowing implying you're somehow different from anyone else who drops those bars because you're able to construct a slightly more resistant defense.If it's loose, it's loose, and you define yourself as "loose".There isn't one definition for everyone else, and a separate one for you.And as for "what I had you down as". I didn't have you down as loose.I do now.

Really marlon? I think you can say what she did was loose & whatever but i would not classify her as a loose person just by that mere act of what you refer as loose. People who deserve to be called loose are out there. I think people need to differentiate between the two & really understand that difference.It's life & we all live & we learn but mostly we LIVE. & we are humans so perfection is quite difficult or rather impossible thing to attain.& anyways she is an adult so you can call it loose or i could call it a mistake or anyone else could call it whatever they wanted but at the end of the day it's up to the two to call it what they please as they are both consenting adults i am sure they will approach it with maturity.What i am saying is i think you are getting carried away with your tagging & some of your standards are really not for everyone so don't think everyone can/has to live by them.

Really marlon? I think you can say what she did was loose & whatever but i would not classify her as a loose person just by that mere act of what you refer as loose. People who deserve to be called loose are out there. I think people need to differentiate between the two & really understand that difference.It's life & we all live & we learn but mostly we LIVE. & we are humans so perfection is quite difficult or rather impossible thing to attain.& anyways she is an adult so you can call it loose or i could call it a mistake or anyone else could call it whatever they wanted but at the end of the day it's up to the two to call it what they please as they are both consenting adults i am sure they will approach it with maturity.What i am saying is i think you are getting carried away with your tagging & some of your standards are really not for everyone so don't think everyone can/has to live by them.
PleaseNoones getting carried away with their tagging.If you f*ck someone else because "you were hurt", that's not a valid excuse.Of course my standards aren't for everyone, otherwise they wouldn't be my standards.I didnt come in here and gun Kurious for being loose. I called her out on the fact that she tried to distinguish between behaviour which is one and the same. I don't care what people do in their spare time. But allow dressing it up and pretending it's something it isn't, or more morally acceptable, when it isnt.

I beg someone tell me I'm not going mad.Girl went off and f*cked someone else "because she was hurt"Starting to think you man are going soft because it's Kurious.This can't be life.P.S. Faceoff I'm not some woman hater. I just cannot stand denial.
kurious is the same as any chick but she did a lot for this dude im sure it would be worse if she was tekkin d*cky from next man in the same yard she is minding for this guy (who is infact ignoring her)dont make it right but no one seems to be taking this into account and just using the same ole "all girls are the same" template and its making a lot of man lazy in their critisms to a lot of situations in this room.its become oh so easy to just give the girl the "hoe" tag instead of takin time to learn from it and realising every scenario is different for every individual.come like man has to have ketchup on everything he eats or he cant taste it.

angelosaying i was hurt was not reasoningit was fact, i no exactly what i feltHURT, ever felt it? yes, thought soif he came out 2morow and asked why id say'to hurt u back, to show that im not urs and have no feelings 4 u'point blank, may have been a stupid thought but it was reali didnt say whatever ur upset about by trying 2 disassociate myself from any of ur social profiles, it was said because i have never even had the need to justify my actions to sum1 i have no stable future with realistically

beg you jump off that fence.lets be honest here, you wouldnt have done what kurious did cause something in your head would have told you "thats loose!"but i commend her for not leaving bits out and being barefaced with it. other females on here are too concerned about their e-personas to ever say anything.