Am I Fooling Myself

kurious

Me and my boy were chatting about what we'd do relationship wise if we got locked up.We both said we'd split up with long term partners because it's selfish in a sense to expect them to wait and we recognised how difficult it would be for them to stay faithful. Then when you factor in that you'd have little else to think about other than what's she's doing on the outside, it might be best to end it.He might have a similar point of view.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good talk herei shall persist until sentancing in april, hopefully i get more info b4 theni reckon im just so pissed cuz God said, i blatantly put a good seed b4 u all those years but u did dilly dallynow ur missin ur water cuz the wells been dug upso whoever has something these TIMES hold it tight, dont be greedyand whoevers questioning something within their sights, open those eeeeyestrusay i need glasses

Me and my boy were chatting about what we'd do relationship wise if we got locked up.We both said we'd split up with long term partners because it's selfish in a sense to expect them to wait and we recognised how difficult it would be for them to stay faithful. Then when you factor in that you'd have little else to think about other than what's she's doing on the outside, it might be best to end it.He might have a similar point of view.
CO SIGNif i go pen the relationship is DONE.i dont have faith in any woman when i am helpless same goes for if i am crippledhaving said that if you turn up in a jeep to pick him up on the day of release with you dressed to kill in lingerie and he goes on like this thats ya confirmation his batty got christened pm me on his day out of jail and ill sort this for youi solve problemsMr-1.jpg

i disagree with this and also in terms of this situation liz and this yute arent exactly in a relationship or woteva so boy..
Which bit don't you agree with, that it's selfish?I think the fact they aren't in a relationship adds more weight to what I'm saying.

Guest Logster
i reckon im just so pissed cuz God said, i blatantly put a good seed b4 u all those years but u did dilly dallynow ur missin ur water cuz the wells been dug up
As long as you wake up everyday and what you're doing still feels right, forget what ANYONE has to say on the matter.If I was in your position and I felt like I was investing in my future life partner I would keep at it.Especially because of that quote.I believe in destiny.

nah not reallyjust a normal guy who made sh*t choices that have caught up with him iv dun the whole 'shotter man in pen' thing b4, an tbh it didnt faze mea young hype thingbut this actually seems like if i want 2 get what i want, i should be patient and do the 2 years with himconfirmation this does sound like lunatic talk
ur not goign to wait 2 years im telling u, ur not

Some people deal with things by locking themselves off from everyone.Maybe he's not one of them people that wants people to come and see him and give him the latest, he probably isn't one of the ones who drops 'you didn't show me no love while I was in pen reh reh' after he comes out. Hearing all that sh*t while him being locked up will make him feel powerless.If people go visit the minute he's back in that cell he'll just be thinking about everything he heard, respect what he wants and go about what you can how you can.

rent is nothing i know how hard the place was 4 him 2 obtainthats why i wanted 2 maintainpure plainfacing, but my predicament is that i tried 2 be with sum1 else and it felt like betrayal
He's a shotter named, Wilson isn't he?
LMfomnDglSDDSnbLKSDBNSDbnSDbnsdbnSb;fbnsfbS:FlbnSFbFsb;FnbFSbThis made me buss up DIFFERENTLY.

i tried to deal with some1 else
I was him you wudda failed by dealing with another brudda while me and you are still in limbo. Ur saying ur gonna wait till April how hard is it till wait and see if u lot are done and dusted at the same time. Ur pum pum had hotfoot
:D:D:D:D
:D true stories, caught up in reactionwas not worth it

*INSERT FACEPALM**INSERT PLAINFACE*
:D if hes not the father of ur kids {(now not in future) then dont waste ur time.if its cos in your mind he's 'ard then no still.you come first, not him.do u have goals for your future? if u dont see him fitting into that picture then yes ur fooling urself