Am I Fooling Myself

kurious

Guest M12 Part 2
angelosaying i was hurt was not reasoningit was fact, i no exactly what i feltHURT, ever felt it? yes, thought soif he came out 2morow and asked why id say'to hurt u back, to show that im not urs and have no feelings 4 u'point blank, may have been a stupid thought but it was reali didnt say whatever ur upset about by trying 2 disassociate myself from any of ur social profiles, it was said because i have never even had the need to justify my actions to sum1 i have no stable future with realistically
i would delete ur number and cut all contact and fully understand u could never be wifey EVER.most foolish logic that only comes from girls in what i call the other 95%

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man come like jesus with no disciples the only other guys slewing women this much is vvv and social but they envoke humour and of course mike kane and even HE found love.lol marlon is quite alone now but i feel his pain.its to his advantage though cos both miss bee and kurious is available so he has options.
Hey! WTF is this sh*t?P.S.: Parents were met today, children were taken to the park. It's been an emotional day.

Fair enough Kurious. What you said makes sense. Can't say I agree but I can see your point.

but i commend her for not leaving bits out and being barefaced with it. other females on here are too concerned about their e-personas to ever say anything.
C/S@ FaceOffWtf. I've never been one to brand about the hoe tag. How many times have you seen me call "all girls bitches or hoes". It just don't happen. I wait until an action, and reason it. I might look into it too much, but at the end of the day, every action has a consequence, and every action has reasoning behind it.

Guest Logster
man come like jesus with no disciples the only other guys slewing women this much is vvv and social but they envoke humour and of course mike kane and even HE found love.lol marlon is quite alone now but i feel his pain.its to his advantage though cos both miss bee and kurious is available so he has options.
Hey! WTF is this sh*t?P.S.: Parents were met today, children were taken to the park. It's been an emotional day.
LOLHow can you say wtf is this, then drop what you just dropped?

kurious 2 know what u did have 'me down as'... beforehowever, i say 'call it loose' because its an opinion formed based on what i presented.considering i decided 2 present all info tho, despite how easily i could have left bits out at my own discretion, shows i just want 2 be bareface about the entire situationi stated i 'was hurt' because i was and it was one the main incentives behind my actions, not an excuse.sex is great and i dont feel it cumpulsary 2 hide stuff in order to uphold some kind of sexual-moral highground by other ppls standardsif i meet some1 new when im sexually active, il let them no this and see what proceedeth thence forthpoint is i usually move on with ease, in this case i didnt.
yo spice whats good? thought u was ugly that y u were checkin 4 a birdhouse nigga but had a look in yr gallery n u aight.. nice ebony u on msn sweets? we could chill..

I just wanna say this....The person you are waiting for now is not the person you will see in 2 yrs...Live life and if when he comes out and he's still the person u wanted then pick it up....if u so want...However waiting for 2 yrs will be like a major chunk gone out of ur life when it all goes tits up....and truth is it's more likely to go tits up than anything else....But do u....whatever u'll feel more comfortable doin....

Guest LucaPiano

He's in prison and you're everything he has got, you are on his mind 24/7 as he goes to bed facing the same 4 walls for 2 years, he's doing this for you and if you not there at the gates when he leaves then make sure you move area.

tbh i think a few people are gettin this scanario twisted. In my eyes Kurious aint really done nuttin wrong. Think about it, really do you think you could ever leave a LINK blank her for a good couple days when you know more time they would be tryin to get in touch with you and then come back when ever he feels fit and expect not to do nuttin while he's gone?? First off they only meant to be linkin anyway so what ever she does is her business but even if they were together if man thinks he can just do the disappearin act without no notice then come and go as he pleases then really truly he's in for a reality check. Fact is Kurious was tryin to get over man and did the standard girl ting... Caught feelins and is now not sure where she's at and to me i dont see no wrong in that seein as he is probably the one happy keepin her as a link so like us man he probably is expectin her to be off with other man anyway even if she aint. Ting you gotta do now though Kurious is figure out where your at and its not just about how you feel, its about how he feels aswell cah he might not want you in that way (no disrespect) and you dont want him to toy with your emotions but if you hold tings down for him while he's locked up when he gets out he will probably look at you in a whole different way so i guess you got some thinkin to do, good luck. Real Talk