______________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gambino

ReZiW

You doing Rez?? Your askin about a 2nd game and ur the one that left.......Low the f*ck*ng time wasting man discredits any performance you put in, ur 7-2 up after my dodgy defending then in the last 10 mins I score 3 and bring it to 7-5 so you decide to start passin it between ur def and tryin to do kick ups until the clocks run out...... Just play the game and low the bored excuse, was bait I was gonna level it.
Rez is shooting is just class thats why he wins games. Gameplay wise he's average, same thing all the time, counter attack and through ball, dint see him score any other goal besides the ones where my Defenders just passed it to him lol. He uses Ronaldo as a Striker which Kills it aswell, don't see nothing wrong with it myself but I see bare guys complainin about that on the FIFA Forums, true say he's hard to deal with and fast n class in the air so he's ideal for the upfront roll, Berba would be the one if he could run.
This is why the guy discredits any of his ability, when he constantly lies. Your good you win games but your a million miles from how good you think you actually are Reziw. Your gameplay is the same, it works cuz its simple but it's not creative or aspiring to watch. You didn't get bored at all, You just started conceeding bare goals and thought low it mans coming back on me. When you start passin it between defenders how is that killing your boredom? It was being shook of man levelling the scores with u lol Like your life depended on not drawing.
I do wide runs a lot of the time, hence me havin my settings to wide play, as United are a wide team in real life aswell, but I did many through balls and worked my passes through the center aswell, and Ronaldos where he should be on the wing. Nothing wrong with evaluating your opponent am aware of how people play, u score goals thats it. I wouldn't comment much on the games apart from the fact you talk like your God of FIFA and I think some of the other VIP2 users are falling for the hype.
beat this guy 3 times in a row and the guys barling. beg someone tell him to not take the game so seriouslyguys emotional

Guest Sho|Case

i heard some of that talk about how you play from next man toogambino has been like that from day though1 of many that retired from playing me at pro cause it got too much for themyou should have just beat him 5-0 and silenced man

I think its hard for him to admit hes just not on my level. Tru say in his mind its still Jan 07 (when he was PS3 King)Then I came on the scene and been deading him every since, every day this guys name loses weight come like a fat bitch on a diet.
LOL he's never been PS3 king EVER