Longed her a week before valentines

Mr. Martinez

Buy her a kitten.Thats what I heard its about.Disclaimer - I havent purchased a feline for ANYONE.
YEPIT WORKS
Really? If it's not stuffed i don't take it lol. It's not about a house that smells of an animal & poo everywhere & having to remember to feed it & washing it etc etc. I'm stressed just thinking about it lol.Get her something small that has a lot of meaning behind it.But it might just upset her & prolong the healing time. Maybe just call her.. Or flowers

lol @ wiped motherf*ckers, anywayget roses that equal da amount of months or years you've been togetherbook a table for two at her fave restaurant or possibly where u went for ur first dateand

A card with the appropriate sentiments and just a little token gift that reminds you of the best time you had with her.She will cherish forever

to be honest the kitten is only something the top boys should do its not something the lames can do cos ya not that guy.im one of them guys that gets appreciation when i send just a mere text as i dont do it often but i know what to do and when which is the key factor here if ya relationship consisted of you getting her stuff all the time it aint sh*t and ya always gotta up ya levels.

If you need a present to show her how much you appreciate everything she does for you then you've lost to be honest. A simple "Thanks for helping me" has never failed for me. Words in a real relationship >>> Gifts
loool @ a woman being satisfied by words.joker.and the circumstances that kind of stuff sometimes works in, is not this one...