COCK BLOCK OF THE CENTURY

Bruno Di Gradi

im so vexi was gonna take my girl out for a meal tonight and all that and my girl just phoned me saying she cant go.so obviously i ask why.Her younger sister (17/18) has f*ck*ng gone MANCHESTER with my girls passport/i.d & Bank card. Therefore my girl has no p to go anywhere.My girl has a yewt and that and her sis would usually look after the yewt in the evenings so my girl could come spend time with me. Never the less the sister told my girl she would be back tonight around 6 when she left yesterday. Now she phoned my girl like couple of hours ago saying she wont be back till like tomorrow. SO.... my girl obviously has to stay at yard and watch over the yewt and I cant even go there coz her parents are a bit funny about man *shes getting her own place soon so that wont be a problem anymore*.So basically..thats the night ruined.... all coz of her...... and the sister dont like me... she made it clear already. I know in my mind she done this sh*t out of spite....revenge.. swear 2 u.. revenge will come.P.S - I knew the sister before i knew my girl... probably a factor in her hatred towards me.

newt_7401.jpgNah you're pissed though. Is it your kid? If so, why are her parents funny about you being round your kid. If it's not, why are her parents funny about you being around a kid whos mother you're in a relationship with.Sounds backwards.
not my yewt and the parents are funny about anyone with black in them.Fresh latin ppl.. think black people are criminals still.. even if u dont look like ur part black.. aslong as dey kno u have it in u den yer... stereotyped immediately.Things will all be different when she gets her own yard. should be in the next few months.. no bullshit from anyone else.But as i said.. this aint over. The sister will get her time.. tis nuffin.

not my yewt and the parents are funny about anyone with black in them.Fresh latin ppl.. think black people are criminals still.. even if u dont look like ur part black.. aslong as dey kno u have it in u den yer... stereotyped immediately.
Can't disagree more. Think you just found a bad bunch.In any event, showing them you're not atypical, or even worse, more successful than them, they will change.Who's kid is it? Does she still see/know the father?And how old are you and her if you don't mind me asking?21 QUESTIONS.

not my yewt and the parents are funny about anyone with black in them.Fresh latin ppl.. think black people are criminals still.. even if u dont look like ur part black.. aslong as dey kno u have it in u den yer... stereotyped immediately.
Can't disagree more. Think you just found a bad bunch.In any event, showing them you're not atypical, or even worse, more successful than them, they will change.Who's kid is it? Does she still see/know the father?And how old are you and her if you don't mind me asking?21 QUESTIONS.
we're both 20baby father is some any guy... hes now got some next chick pregnant.... just one of dem dumb guys i guess.I was very caught up on the yewt ting at the beginning but i looked past it coz shes a good person really... ppl make mistakes and she probably didnt kno her baby farda was gonna be a donut and do the b... i mean if she had more than one yewt den i probably wouldnt go anywhere near her.. but obviously i do background checks and sh*t before i jump ina relationship so i kno shes not an eediot.

you done well to be linking a chick with a kid.you looking to wife it? or are you already?yeah lil' sis parred it fully tbh.but i doubt she did it on purpose.but she's probably enjoying your misery right about now.have you attempted to sit her down and tell her to be civil?might work seeing as shes young.

Shes in manchester herself gettin wocked out
My thoughts. Hope not tbh.Make sure r on the fone until the early hours.
i was on da phone to her a minute ago... i could hear her kid being loud in da background and her mum talkin in spanish... i doubt she would be out of manchester doing durtyness in those conditions *although she wouldnt even think of doing such a thing*also ur taking me for a guy who would be with a girl for over a year let alone a day dats dirty. I'm not an idiot.

PAAARRRREEEDD!!!I'd be pissed too....not alot u can do about it tho....but sis wud be gettin boyed at the 1st possible opportunity.....Expect fake facebook accounts and all sorts...Expect number in the paper in the Adult services section....yes i have done it before its nuffin...
Some powerful hatred *makes mental note*

Not a massive cockblock to be honest. It's your girl, it's not like you're not going to f*ck her tomorrow. The sister can choose to not babysit if she wants to. It's flakey and makes her unreliable but I'm sure she can sleep with that on her conscience.However, I HATE cockblocks and you should put her on blast for a bit. Got cockblocked by a hotel security guard last night. Me and my bredrin are going with two chicks back to their hotel room after meeting them in the club. Try to enter the hotel, guard says the hotel policy is only 3 people can enter the hotel per room.

the thing is.. fair enuff i dont expect her to babysit all da timebut ....she aint ina relationship... and its valentines day. Just baitest bitter move tbh.LOL@ the hotel security takin the piss though... how can dey tell u/the chicks what to do if dey payed for the room already and dey neva told dem dis rule before hand.

Yeah she is a bitter little bitch but she's 17/18 and single on Valentines Day. Shouldn't expect much more. I'm only trying to be the voice of reason here though. I would react the same way you're reacting, I'm just trying to balance the argument a little.And the security guard was a d*ck. Dropping cliches about he doesn't make the rules. My bredrin ducked coz he thought his one wasn't feeling him and I went up with them. Turns out he was right as she called her man as soon as we got into the room.

That hotel can't have been travelodge? They have the slackest security imo.When I went Brum for my 18th they gave us a key to a room that had people in it.We allowed jacking man's laptop but he did lose one of his 2 bottles of Smirnoff.Also they didn't charge us for anyone of the removed lightbulbs, the burns on the toilet from flamethrowering or the removed lock on the window.In response to the Original Post just give your girl an honorary belated Valentines.