WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE VIPER?

VIPER

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE VIPER?  

1. 1. WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE VIPER?

iKandy reminds me of 1 girl I know still, cept the girl has really bad acne, but she is really pretty, ikandy is like the refined version.You see this pic18819738tl0.pngYou will standardly see my head come in from the bottom right hand corner and eat the p*ssy underneath just like that.I want iKandy to model my tees for me.
LMFBAOToney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

iKandy reminds me of 1 girl I know still, cept the girl has really bad acne, but she is really pretty, ikandy is like the refined version.You see this pic18819738tl0.pngYou will standardly see my head come in from the bottom right hand corner and eat the p*ssy underneath just like that.I want iKandy to model my tees for me.
LOOOOOOOLCan imagine him coming like the Mortal Kombat"toastieeeeeee"mk3-toasty.png
wtf?naygahs a bocat
Nah, he quoted Luca Toney

LOOOOOOOLCan imagine him coming like the Mortal Kombat"toastieeeeeee"mk3-toasty.png
wtf?naygahs a bocat
he actually says "whoopsee" you clown

Its actually 'Toasty', about 'whoopsee' smh

Another note of interest in Mortal Kombat 4, Forden would also appear at the bottom of the screen and sing "Toasty 3D!" referring to the fact the Mortal Kombat 4 was the first 3D game in the series. "Toasty" is also found in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks after pulling off a chain of hits and will appear randomly, but the picture of Forden will not appear. Pressing the start button during the "Toasty" will also result in the player receiving a 1000 experience bonus points.

wtf?naygahs a bocat
he actually says "whoopsee" you clown
yOU cHRIS gRIFFIN LOOKING FAGGOT