South London.

THUNDER CLAP

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always loved South, never had any probs with it.Tho seein that Im now based in Brighton comin back has made me more aware of how much you have to keep a slight screwface on road.
wtf
Meant 'comin back home to South has made me more aware...'Well cos bein down here you can do your own ting, not worry about 'accidentally' lookin at someone and skippin a heartbeat in fear you might get approached.Swear down - come off the train at East Croy about to go home (from uni) and realised I was vulnerable unless I upped my guard a lil. Zipped up coat, hands in pockets, etc.
Whats Brighton like?I might go...
Come like central London but just more relaxed. Clubs and shops are pretty decent too.Buses (tho a bump) are cleaner too.

Always loved South, never had any probs with it.Tho seein that Im now based in Brighton comin back has made me more aware of how much you have to keep a slight screwface on road.
wtf
Meant 'comin back home to South has made me more aware...'Well cos bein down here you can do your own ting, not worry about 'accidentally' lookin at someone and skippin a heartbeat in fear you might get approached.Swear down - come off the train at East Croy about to go home (from uni) and realised I was vulnerable unless I upped my guard a lil. Zipped up coat, hands in pockets, etc.
Come like central London but just more relaxed. Clubs and shops are pretty decent too.Buses (tho a bump) are cleaner too.
Aren't faggots allowed to openly wander around though?I mean even worse than London for that, it's disgusting

wtf
Aren't faggots allowed to openly wander around though?I mean even worse than London for that, it's disgusting
Come on man, Irish people were once treated like how you're treating homosexuals...

I don't like the way Greenwich is being bad mouthed :mad: I like south, obviously places like Woolwich and Peckham bring it down. I lived in east for a few years and Greenwich feels like one helluva upgrade.
Yes. Greenwich is beautiful. Especially the Cutty Sark and Meridian Line with all of the various international restauarants and bookshops. Chilling in Greenwich Park on a hot summer's day is marvelous.
me this summer

Guest Tibbius

Greenwich Park is alright stilli use it to score brownie points with the gyaldemTold a chick i wanna show her the stars, and took her to the planetarium.... it worked, got some good sex that night!

Home sweet home. Hither Green se13Lewisham se13Sydenahm se26. Thats where i have lived.But on a whole i feel comfy in the Blue. Ceazy you have a problem with hither green cos you lived down that alley at the bottom of my road, where i see matresses on the floor etc. Now im not saying this is a reflection on you or your family, but the only people they move in that alley are no hope yoots, ''foreigners'', and people that generally don't aesphetically look 2 good.
When we were moved there...... I CRIED. I was crying for days. All you could smell was "Yum Yum" or whatever it was called and I got chased by an Italian Spinone (big white and pale brown dog). But looking back it weren't really that bad. It was just that flat.We even got raided early one morning, the door smashed in and dozens of officers with "home office" written on them were looking for an illegal immigrant. I knew they were searching for the people in the next flat but I was shitting myself as it was the morning after the News Of The World story.