Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan silences the critics

Mr. No Good

lol at farrakhan and intelligence
again, i ask why to such a statement?
He's always saying disrespectful things to Jews amongst other people. No doubt he's smart but his logic is a bit twisted dont you think? Someone who loves arguing.
are u bi polar or suttin u say lol at farrakhan and intelligence and now ur saying no doubt hes smart. which one is it?if you said you think hes illogical or argumentative it would have made more senseedit. i for one do not think he is illogical nor argumentative
Okay then sonhes illogical/argumentative

i dont think he aided the CIA. shebazz has met him and although farrakhan admits guilt, he says that it was his words of condemnation of malcom x and how he asked that he be ex communicated that struck a wrong chord with some of his followers and they took his words literally and had him killed. im not into the whole NOI thing but Louis farakhan is a very good speaker. not just a good speaker but he is like the conscience of america... who dares to speak out about lots of things going on.the whole jews thing is hype.. words taken out of context by predominantly jewish run media and twisted so the masses just run along with "stuff he says about jews" yet very very very few can ever say what he said exactly in full context

i dont think he aided the CIA. shebazz has met him and although farrakhan admits guilt, he says that it was his words of condemnation of malcom x and how he asked that he be ex communicated that struck a wrong chord with some of his followers and they took his words literally and had him killed.
If you helped ochestrate someones murder would you admit to it? :lol: I see what he says as a smack in the face.He admits guilt but denies involvement. In other word "I theorectically killed Malcolm because of what i said (haha you cant arrest me for that), but I didnt physically oder the hit or have any involvement in assasinantion (beause I would be arrested for that sh*t)." Come on bro.

i dont think he aided the CIA. shebazz has met him and although farrakhan admits guilt, he says that it was his words of condemnation of malcom x and how he asked that he be ex communicated that struck a wrong chord with some of his followers and they took his words literally and had him killed.
If you helped ochestrate someones murder would you admit to it? :lol: I see what he says as a smack in the face.He admits guilt but denies involvement. In other word "I theorectically killed Malcolm because of what i said (haha you cant arrest me for that), but I didnt physically oder the hit or have any involvement in assasinantion (beause I would be arrested for that sh*t)." Come on bro.
with all the blasting of the US political powers.. if farrakhan did infact work with the feds or CIA he wouldve been buried by now as they would have shut him up with the evidence. he admitted the part he played.. has met with malcom x's wife who was able to make peace with him. who are you to sit there seeking rumors and evidence of what you know nothing about first hand

Capre knows everything about the USA. He's the Barack Obama of the forum.
unlike you stupid c*nt, i only contribute to what i know about. or am at least confident i know about. and zeke.. im not just saying so bcos farrakhan said so.. khalil islam who is one of the men that got convicted of malcom's murder has always maintained his innocence. he has given many interviews, this also includes the 2 others.. and they all say that it was the feds who orchestrated it...by using 5 renegade members of NOI who were known criminals. but like u say opinions are opinions...

f*ck Farrakhan
i ask why to such a statement
Got no time for anyone that played a part in the assasination of Malcolm X. Infact f*ck the NOI.
Na never knew this, how was he involved?
Aided and assisted the CIA.Malcolm had long left the NOI and was basically saying that their teachings where bullshit thus convertin people who he knew from the NOI to full fledge Islam. Ilijah Mohammed (sp) denounced Malcoms actions, plus Farrakhan was always jealous of Malcolms relationship with Ilijah Mohommed when malcolm was a member of NOI.Infact after Malcolm was assasinated the NOI financially supported the families of the men who were convicted of his murder!!Ive always said f*ck NOI and f*ck Farrakhan!!NOI are any misguided Niggers!! (i never use that word to describe my people, but it applies here).
Each to their own, but the two statements in bold are concoxtion of Nitrogen, Oxygen and C02! Allow making simple statements on such a complex topic.This is exactly what man like Malcolm was talking about, when he said the media were trying to split black people by making their leaders publically beef! To call the NOI "misguided Niggers" then big up Malcolm is laughable. Really who was he without them? You yourself just called him "Malcolm X" not Red or Malik El-Shabazz. The Malcolm X era was by far his most potent, and was mandatory in his transition to Malik El-Shabazz. Without the nation Malcolm would have been dead or riding out pen. In regards to your theory of his assassination, I'm assuming you read the Alex Haley book yeah (with or without the missing chapters)? In that same book, Malcolm himself says that the FBI had informants in the NOI, had Malcolms phone bugged, Elijah's phone bugged, and every top minister in the NOI....alie? If Elijah Muhammad or Farrakhan was involved in the murder, they would have died in Jail. You think they would chase mans for that long, then let man get away with murder?Its never about dismissing one person cos you blindly worship someone else. Malcolm was probably the greatest Black leader of all time, but he wasn't perfect himself. The guy called Martin Luther King a House Negro, he laughed at JFK's assassination and his real motive for leaving the Nation were pesonal, not because he believed their teachings were bullshit. Both Farrakhan and Malcolm can be appreciated simultaneously!

f*ck Farrakhan
i ask why to such a statement
Got no time for anyone that played a part in the assasination of Malcolm X. Infact f*ck the NOI.
Na never knew this, how was he involved?
Aided and assisted the CIA.Malcolm had long left the NOI and was basically saying that their teachings where bullshit thus convertin people who he knew from the NOI to full fledge Islam. Ilijah Mohammed (sp) denounced Malcoms actions, plus Farrakhan was always jealous of Malcolms relationship with Ilijah Mohommed when malcolm was a member of NOI.Infact after Malcolm was assasinated the NOI financially supported the families of the men who were convicted of his murder!!Ive always said f*ck NOI and f*ck Farrakhan!!NOI are any misguided Niggers!! (i never use that word to describe my people, but it applies here).
Each to their own, but the two statements in bold are concoxtion of Nitrogen, Oxygen and C02! Allow making simple statements on such a complex topic.This is exactly what man like Malcolm was talking about, when he said the media were trying to split black people by making their leaders publically beef! To call the NOI "misguided Niggers" then big up Malcolm is laughable. Really who was he without them? You yourself just called him "Malcolm X" not Red or Malik El-Shabazz. The Malcolm X era was by far his most potent, and was mandatory in his transition to Malik El-Shabazz. Without the nation Malcolm would have been dead or riding out pen. In regards to your theory of his assassination, I'm assuming you read the Alex Haley book yeah (with or without the missing chapters)? In that same book, Malcolm himself says that the FBI had informants in the NOI, had Malcolms phone bugged, Elijah's phone bugged, and every top minister in the NOI....alie? If Elijah Muhammad or Farrakhan was involved in the murder, they would have died in Jail. You think they would chase mans for that long, then let man get away with murder?Its never about dismissing one person cos you blindly worship someone else. Malcolm was probably the greatest Black leader of all time, but he wasn't perfect himself. The guy called Martin Luther King a House Negro, he laughed at JFK's assassination and his real motive for leaving the Nation were pesonal, not because he believed their teachings were bullshit. Both Farrakhan and Malcolm can be appreciated simultaneously!
where did you get this from

destroyed him, mike wallace is a serious guy as well he isnt no any guy interviewer..................malcolm x>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tho his speaking skills were crazy theres one video on youtube i watched where one guy kept asking him for his name he was born with he picked him apart................he was too much changed peoples mind frames about themselves and there ppl and when he was wrong he admitted it like a man, definitely my person of the 20th century

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

wow just wowbefore Farakkhan spoke i would have agreed with da interviewer about Nigeria being incredibly corrupt- then he completely flipped the script with reasons and evidence. There was literally nothing the interviewer could say after that.From this short clip , Farrakhan's intelligence >>>>>>>>>It should also be noted that Farrakhan made a very important point- democracy in Africa is relatively new- so we cannot compare problems that they have there to those in the West as the West went through these problems an incredibly long time ago.
It is in Europe and America tooHe makes good points, but he reminded me of them black Jews in New York the way he gets overly aggressive to the interviewerPlus isn't this guy a raving anti-semite?