Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan silences the critics

Mr. No Good

he is 100% right but watch people come in here and just go with the flow commentin on how great it is but probably dont have the slightest idea of what hes talkin bout (no send to anyone in particular, just a general statement)
the way you're taking so much credit away from the guy's ability is unfair.

he is 100% right but watch people come in here and just go with the flow commentin on how great it is but probably dont have the slightest idea of what hes talkin bout (no send to anyone in particular, just a general statement)
the way you're taking so much credit away from the guy's ability is unfair.
Nah i didnt even mean it like that, because what hes sayin/talkin about and how hes puttin it across is great however people will come in thinkin hes talkin some deep stuff but not even know what it is hes talkin about

Stuff like that is ridiculous though, you can see how theyre tryin to make him look silly and you can see the racial intentions behind it..its like hes in a court room bein interrorgated..but thats obviously how it was in them days
Totally true, I'm actually reading the Malcolm X autobiography and it just shows/He tells you how absurd the Nation of Islam is, Not one shred of actual Islam in it. The belief system is just mind numbingly stupid, you see this in the book when Malcolm is revealing the beliefs of the NoI and how the White man was created by a 'Scientist' called Magog :lol:, and how they believe one little dude called Fard Wallace is God and Elijah Muhammed is his messenger.It actually got me thinking about Malcolm as a whole but read the book, you learn from his childhood and the sh*t he went through and understand how susceptible he was in believing this crap. His pilgramge to Mecca changed him though and is really what saved his legacy as one of the truly great black leaders out there.

wow just wowbefore Farakkhan spoke i would have agreed with da interviewer about Nigeria being incredibly corrupt- then he completely flipped the script with reasons and evidence. There was literally nothing the interviewer could say after that.From this short clip , Farrakhan's intelligence >>>>>>>>>It should also be noted that Farrakhan made a very important point- democracy in Africa is relatively new- so we cannot compare problems that they have there to those in the West as the West went through these problems an incredibly long time ago.

f*ck Farrakhan
i ask why to such a statement
Got no time for anyone that played a part in the assasination of Malcolm X. Infact f*ck the NOI.
Na never knew this, how was he involved?
Aided and assisted the CIA.Malcolm had long left the NOI and was basically saying that their teachings where bullshit thus convertin people who he knew from the NOI to full fledge Islam. Ilijah Mohammed (sp) denounced Malcoms actions, plus Farrakhan was always jealous of Malcolms relationship with Ilijah Mohommed when malcolm was a member of NOI.Infact after Malcolm was assasinated the NOI financially supported the families of the men who were convicted of his murder!!Ive always said f*ck NOI and f*ck Farrakhan!!NOI are any misguided Niggers!! (i never use that word to describe my people, but it applies here).

tell us more.
The evidence points to a confluence of three groups involved in Malcolm X’s assassination: institutional forces (NYPD, FBI, CIA, etc.), The Nation of Islam, and elements within Malcolm’s own circle after his split with NOI. There is definitely overlap between these groups, as evidence suggests that elements of one group could have been working as agents of another.Evidence*Gene Roberts, one of Malcolm’s chiefs of security, was an NYPD undercover cop. Roberts was an agent with NYPD’s Bureau of Special Services (BOSS), a super-secret political intelligence unit nicknamed the “Red Squad.” Roberts was on the scene as Malcolm was assassinated and supposedly tried to resuscitate him after he’d been shot. Roberts later went on to infiltrate and disrupt the Black Panther Party. 3 2 *Two of the three men convicted of killing Malcolm X, Norman Butler and Robert 15X Johnson, were almost certainly NOT at the scene of the crime. 2 *“At one point during the trial, one of the hit men, Talmadge Hayer, claimed that he was promised several thousand dollars for the murder by a non-Muslim.” 1*Whenever Malcolm spoke in New York, the NYPD would have at least several officers on the scene. On the day of his assassination, the police presence was mysteriously called off and moved across the street. There were only two cops in the building at the moment he was killed and they were as far as possible from the ballroom where he was speaking.*“J. Edgar Hoover wrote an infamous memo called the Black Messiah Memo. He said, ‘We must stop the rise of a black messiah.’” 3

lol at farrakhan and intelligence
again, i ask why to such a statement?
He's always saying disrespectful things to Jews amongst other people. No doubt he's smart but his logic is a bit twisted dont you think? Someone who loves arguing.
are u bi polar or suttin u say lol at farrakhan and intelligence and now ur saying no doubt hes smart. which one is it?if you said you think hes illogical or argumentative it would have made more senseedit. i for one do not think he is illogical nor argumentative