NOW THIS IS HOW YOU SHAKE THE CLUB

SLEAZE BALL

bruv i dnt get ppl dat say dey shud giv 2 charity, kus if he was broke, nobody aint givn him money...if man worked hard 2 get that p y no splash da fuk out
Do you think he worked hard enough to justify being paid that much? I bet even he doesn't think that.He's not a heart surgeon, he's a banker. Let's not act like he's saved the world. He made some rich people richer and helped out a couple pension funds.

bruv i dnt get ppl dat say dey shud giv 2 charity, kus if he was broke, nobody aint givn him money...if man worked hard 2 get that p y no splash da fuk out
Do you think he worked hard enough to justify being paid that much? I bet even he doesn't think that.He's not a heart surgeon, he's a banker. Let's not act like he's saved the world. He made some rich people richer and helped out a couple pension funds.
dont hate the player hate the game....hes gettin it in

I'm not hating him at all. I think he's a bit of an idiot but that's irrelevant. I was responding to the highlighted part of your post.

I'm not hating him at all. I think he's a bit of an idiot but that's irrelevant. I was responding to the highlighted part of your post.
tbh i cant answer that, he might not deserve it, but im guessin u cant just sit on ur ass and bcome a bankerits gotta take a bit of hard work to be able to splash 50bags on champs,

woahhhhhhhhh.dont see anything wrong in it.if you've got it then why not.
Cos he could have stayed in that night and given half that money to charityMost people in that line of work are scumYou lot are rating him them but if you met them in real life I bet you wouldn't like them at all
How do you know he hasn't given double that to charity?Stereotyping a huge majority of people.

Cos he could have stayed in that night and given half that money to charityMost people in that line of work are scumYou lot are rating him them but if you met them in real life I bet you wouldn't like them at all
How do you know he hasn't given double that to charity?Stereotyping a huge majority of people.
What does that mean?

What does that mean?
GREEN

Ratings. Can't hate on him I'm sure he's not going to miss it. And its his money he can do what he likes. If I had that kind of money I'd be in St Tropez and sh*t and flying all over the world doing the same sh*t f*ck it you're only in the prime of your life for a maximum of about 20 years why not make the most of it???Hating ass niggas.

Cos I'm at a university where a a huge proportion of bankers come from and I see the type of cunts who will become bankers