any1 know about the secret

Ismooth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I read the book like 2 years ago. Tried the thinking positive and think about what you want really hard and sooner or later it will materialize.I was dead broke them times so i was constantly thinking "I need money, please i need money any way possible" and funnily enough I'd be getting loot here and there even if it was small amounts. So it does work, you just have to have the right state of mind.You can apply it to your relationship aswell, combine the Secret, The Art of War, The Art of Seduction and 48 Laws of Power......You'll pretty much have sh*t under control.The only thing is its not a 1 or 2 time commitment, its something you have to practice until you die

Yeah I read the book like 2 years ago. Tried the thinking positive and think about what you want really hard and sooner or later it will materialize.I was dead broke them times so i was constantly thinking "I need money, please i need money any way possible" and funnily enough I'd be getting loot here and there even if it was small amounts. So it does work, you just have to have the right state of mind.You can apply it to your relationship aswell, combine the Secret, The Art of War, The Art of Seduction and 48 Laws of Power......You'll pretty much have sh*t under control.The only thing is its not a 1 or 2 time commitment, its something you have to practice until you die
true talk true talk

Law 16Use Absence to Increase Respect and HonorToo much circulation makes the price go down: The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.Big statement, this is a thought more musicians should have IMO (to an extent)

ive been raving about it for a while. i have the dvd but im almost finishing the book and dont want to intterupt it. i think the book will be better but either way.. its an amazing book. its not a new concept as most of the stuff talked about are talked about in other books,..the secret also makes many references to the bible so its an old tried and tested concept.i like it cos of the 'law of attraction' perspective it takes.if it didnt do much for u then .. u need help. alot of it lol, tho tbh.. as its a secret formula for success in all areas.many will read..few will master and implement.
f*ck youI believe in Islam and hard work. About law of attraction.you tenderoni
lol i dont believe in hard work. i believe in smart work. i dont work hard and im doing quite nicely. and if ur islam works for you then so be it... no need to get insultive you hasheeshand like i said most of what is in the secret is in the bible if not everything. thats why it is quoted so often

Just watched itArdHelped me understand a few things i have experienced before but not been able to describe itMight sound stupid and bait but theres been times when ive imagined my self seeing a certain gal in the past and i would see her within 7 days most times and a few other things.Quite f*cked when you think about it.Also to those that believe it, do you actually try to put it into practice?

Also to those that believe it, do you actually try to put it into practice?
yes.notice when people say if u want it hard enough youll get itor people on here say they walk into a bookies with ps and win over a gbut then they go in with their last tenner hoping to flip it but just lose itall it takes is the visualisation of you losing it and you willused to think i could control people but clocked its the laws of attraction

Just watched itArdHelped me understand a few things i have experienced before but not been able to describe itMight sound stupid and bait but theres been times when ive imagined my self seeing a certain gal in the past and i would see her within 7 days most times and a few other things.Quite f*cked when you think about it.Also to those that believe it, do you actually try to put it into practice?
Saw an old skool ex whose heart i broke for the 1st time in 5 years in sep. Was a breif off chance meeting. was thinking last week how i need to see her again, kept thinking bout it the whole day....who did i see 2 hrs later?

its a bunch of sh*t honestlyobviously if you think constantly about achieving something, youre gonna focus more on what you need to get itdont know how people can believe such fraff
Did you even watch the film? (Honestly)What about the guy who was supposed to be paralyzed for life and no chance of walking again and not being able to breath by himself walking about the hospital by himself 6 months later.

its a bunch of sh*t honestlyobviously if you think constantly about achieving something, youre gonna focus more on what you need to get itdont know how people can believe such fraff
it's basically this.but what the secret does is explain it to people, bit by bit.along the way inspiring them that ANYONE can do it.think it's a noble cause imo.changing your life on that scale is what life is all about tbh.

yeah obviously if you find a gap in any market and fill it you will become a billionaire. them easier said than done claims. hope it OBVIOUSLY works for you tho.

People buying into this pseudo-scientific hollowness must be overly-desperate for something to clutch ontoI find it sad that so many in our culture are so deeply lost and devoid of spiritual fulfilment that they'll turn to bollocks like this so readilyPerhaps a reaction to the slow, unspoken realisation that despite what they've been taught from birth, buying more and more sh*t won't fill that empty hole inside themI've no problem with positivity, perseverence and using your initiative to engineer good things into your lifeBut the idea that you can manipulate physical, external reality with positive thoughts is emphatic, pungent bullshit.Pure fantasyDisappointed that so many people here subscribe to this new-age nonsense

People buying into this pseudo-scientific hollowness must be overly-desperate for something to clutch ontoI find it sad that so many in our culture are so deeply lost and devoid of spiritual fulfilment that they'll turn to bollocks like this so readilyPerhaps a reaction to the slow, unspoken realisation that despite what they've been taught from birth, buying more and more sh*t won't fill that empty hole inside themI've no problem with positivity, perseverence and using your initiative to engineer good things into your lifeBut the idea that you can manipulate physical, external reality with positive thoughts is emphatic, pungent bullshit.Pure fantasyDisappointed that so many people here subscribe to this new-age nonsense
rather than just spout grammar, its wiser to state why you feel such thing's are bullshit. and who says its new age when they are merely talking about things that have been said over thousands of years, time and time again in different books and from different men and women. its far easier to claim stuff like this is bullshit than to actually understand what is being talked about. the most successful people, some i know personally SUBSCRIBE to this bullshit you claim.. read ANY book about successful people and they either subscribe to the same mentality naturally, or were taught it. such people also read similar books like this. its actually more worrying that so many young people in British culture are so quick to dismiss things even though the path is right in front of them. perhaps the thought that one book is supposed to immediately change your life is too high an expectation for most people, because they set their sights too low. i don't see how believing you can change your circumstance regardless of your circumstance is "new age". of course some people have read 500 hundred 'self development' books and are still in the same place they were when they bought the 1st one, while others have used 1 or a few books to make immense progress. just cos the shoe doesnt fit you doesnt mean its not gonna fit someone else, or is not worth wearing at all. .. about new ageand yes you need something to clutch on to in life or you will drift along with the wind to where ever the winds of life blows.