Kanye's New Ting . NSFW

RichYung

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
real talk thoudo u reckon kanye was always like dis? obviously from day he was never ur cliche rapper but was he always on this MAD alternative vibe?
Nah, it's just since he got rich/famous he's been exposed to all that kinda stuff, and he's just dived right in.When he first came out he was just wearing Polo cable knits & sh*t.

kanye wrote the blueprint, blueprint 2, black album etc.he deserves this
wot du mean wrote? hova dont even right nuttin downcome wit the facts starsky
real talk thoudo u reckon kanye was always like dis? obviously from day he was never ur cliche rapper but was he always on this MAD alternative vibe?
Nah, it's just since he got rich/famous he's been exposed to all that kinda stuff, and he's just dived right in.When he first came out he was just wearing Polo cable knits & sh*t.
4real, he must bang some nice coke up dat nose. i know dis guy aint going through the day without some coke, look at the chick shes a bait coke head

Guest WAVESURFER
4real, he must bang some nice coke up dat nose. i know dis guy aint going through the day without some coke, look at the chick shes a bait coke head
No doubt, he's hanging out with all those house music types, they shovel that sh*t up their nose.He's a bait pillhead too.

No doubt, he's hanging out with all those house music types, they shovel that sh*t up their nose.He's a bait pillhead too.
lmfao

Only reason you think she's nice is coz you can see her f*ckoff arse hanging out and her titties.If you could just see her face she'd be a monster.Naomie Lenoir pulled it off MUCH better.
spl81406_003_kanye2.jpgNot really, she still looks SEXY in clothes.
She dresses like a f*ck*ng idiot, both of them do.I hate them people that try come with some wacky dress sense just to be 'different'Yeah son, your different just like everyone else

Only reason you think she's nice is coz you can see her f*ckoff arse hanging out and her titties.If you could just see her face she'd be a monster.Naomie Lenoir pulled it off MUCH better.
spl81406_003_kanye2.jpgNot really, she still looks SEXY in clothes.
She dresses like a f*ck*ng idiot, both of them do.I hate them people that try come with some wacky dress sense just to be 'different'Yeah son, your different just like everyone else
4real, i think his head is so up his ass that what ever he waers he thinks its f*ck*ng sick the guy looks like a joke now