Fuck Villa

TF S4DK

His first big mistake since he's been here.We should have played the first team on Thursday, it was only acceptable he didn't aslong as we got a win and a performance today.We got the performance, and we should have got the win. 1 point is not acceptable.We will be 3-4 points behind Arsenal on the 6th April. Infact I might nip down the bookies and see if they'll give me odds on that.

:lol:
:huh:How long you been coming in this room
i'm always on this forum, i just don't post fraff in this room like some of you ppl.
that sexy bitch can't save u we all know u a faggit. u like bum bum not pum pum. fukin darren ambrose fan. ere villa fans will u cry if u dont get 4th. so fukin dumb u not gonna win CL so u should have tried to win a trophy this year and try get 4th.
someone's caught feelings
u wot bout fellings. twat. u always come across like a big time geek online but thats better than an internet badman still. always talkin sh*t bout gunners as well. wot up ya mum couldnt afford a Henry shirt so she got you a Pablo angel 1 instead? faggit. u gonna cry if ya dont get 4th?
dfgdfggdfg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
lmao

4th spot is ours now Villas form will now be like charltons was under curbs where they do well for the whole season and on the final straight they will f*ck upactually im so confident im gonna go bookies and place a bet that arsenal and everton end up above villa in the leagueand if villa was to qualify for the champs league they would get knocked out in the august qualifiers coz they would be a sh*t seed and they aint ready yet it will be a waste of a place like everton's was that time liverpool won the champs league (knocked out in the qualifiers to Villareal if my memory serves me right, a team who got to the semi's that season til arseanal murked them)

he has 4 in his last 12 in the league. (2 against bolton, 1 against west brom, 1 against blackburn)his goal against west brom hasnt officially been awarded to him yet because it's at the dubious goals panel, so the stats say 3 in his last 12but yeh, he's a streak striker, always does this

Da dumbest ting ever was to rest players for a UEFA Cup game, some loser attitude.Seriously what is the point of being in the Champions League, if you cant handle a 2-legged tie against CSKA in the middle of the season.Now i know for a fact even if they finish 4th which is tough, they would still have to qualify which means playing the likes of Sevilla or AC Milan. Do i see them winning a 2-legged tie against them, no. Then they could end up in the UEFA Cup again.Not only that, losing games never helps, look how they lost following games. It plays on the morale of the team. Players like Ashley Young & Agbonlahor deserve to be playing in the latter stages of the UEFA Cup. And especially with their run-in, that is tough. However i hope they wont make it, their style of football sucks, rather see West Ham get into the CL or Man City at least we might have a chance of seeing Kaka playing Prem.

MON next united manager pMSLguys clueless

dont quite understand why you would start the season 2 month early to qualify for the UEFA cup and once you make it through mon starts playing the reserves
Everyone's thoughts, JJ tries to come with an explaination but its just not acceptable.
nah nah, i do not agree with itbut that is THE explanation.that said he hasn't let us down yet, but when we come 5th this will be his first big mistake

But at the start of the season when they were playing 2 months early to get in UEFAThey wernt planning on being in the situation they were before the CSKA game. Objectives had to change aswell as priorites.IMO this was inevitable as most of these players play week in week out and havent Villa played something like 45 games this season????No doubt they were gonna fade sooner or later