FAO: Muslims/Somalians

Mr. Air Max 90

My friend was stabbed to death two weeks ago. Now me and him weren't over tight but I knew him from school days and we went to the same college. His funeral's tomorrow and I want to go and pay my respects but because he was a Somali Muslim it's being held in a mosque. I'm a Christian, it might sound stupid but would I be allowed to go? I'm sure his family wouldn't have any problems with his friends wanting to come but will I be out of place with the praying and such? I doubt it's going to be like a Christian funeral where you sit and listen. I'm expecting quite a lot of praying to happen, the sort which happens on the mats whilst on your knees. I want to go, but I don't want to impose or feel out of place.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take off your shoes,take wudu and go on youtube to see how they do the prayers(if u want to join in)its no problem its 09the mosque is open for anyone
This tbh, Wudu is the cleansing u gotta do before you enter the mosque, basically cleaning ur hands, mouth face, arms and feet. You dont have to take part in the prayer if you dont want to though.

Yo fam, I think we knew the same guy. Hassan Kul Hawadleh yeah? I wasn't too tight with him either but I saw him around from time to time, and a lot of my friends were close with him. I really wanted to attend the funeral but I'm not in the country at the moment. I say you go for it. Don't worry too much about it. It's basically just the funeral prayer and then the burial. Very simple.

Yo fam, I think we knew the same guy. Hassan Kul Hawadleh yeah? I wasn't too tight with him either but I saw him around from time to time, and a lot of my friends were close with him. I really wanted to attend the funeral but I'm not in the country at the moment. I say you go for it. Don't worry too much about it. It's basically just the funeral prayer and then the burial. Very simple.
Yeah same guy. Shocked when I heard.

yeah nuff things dont reach the newsswear police enforced teen stabbing reports to be broadcasted to help them push for more stop and searchesu will notice it they report on certain things over a period of time to instill fear in youthey done it with the black Malenow they are doing it with the muslims and ayslum seekers

Basically what happened, is one 35 year old man called OG suddenly started announcing that no ones allowed to shot on Wealdstone High Street.He ended up getting rushed by a bunch of somalians from the area who obviously were against this and probably shot themselves.This OG guy retaliated by bringing down these afghan youths from ealing and they went on a rampage, targeting any somalian they saw.The guy who got killed, he was in a petrol station filling up when they stabbed him in the heart. He didn't even have anything to do with it. Wasn't even from the area.