FAO: Muslims/Somalians

Mr. Air Max 90

I understand what rez is saying. When people die you usually get a bag of people that didnt even really check for them in life coming and paying "respect". I dont do it I dont rate it and I dont condone it. This topic reaks of it.
Maybe you and Rez should read his first post again.
DontFeedtheTrolls.jpgBut yeh im assuming theres gunna be some other non-muslims there and im sure the mosque will be aware of this.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

even if he didnt know him (not trying to suggest this at all, just for the sake of argument) its still an inquiry that has value and could come in use to more than the person who is requestingas for rez's behaviour... it's pretty sad.

even if he didnt know him (not trying to suggest this at all, just for the sake of argument) its still an inquiry that has value and could come in use to more than the person who is requestingas for rez's behaviour... it's pretty sad.
On a big man tingIf I have an enquiry about my BREDRINS funeralAnd I want to know the correct answerI'm picking up my phone and calling someoneI would suggest to ANYONE that has ANY ENQUIRY about THEIR BREDRINS funeralPICK UP YOUR PHONECALL SOMEONE AND FIND OUTDONT come on vip and making a topic about itIt just aint appropriate

On a big man tingIf I have an enquiry about my BREDRINS funeralAnd I want to know the correct answerI'm picking up my phone and calling someoneI would suggest to ANYONE that has ANY ENQUIRY about THEIR BREDRINS funeralPICK UP YOUR PHONECALL SOMEONE AND FIND OUTDONT come on vip and making a topic about itIt just aint appropriate
Then don't. No need to come into the thread of someone who does. Just look at the first post, realise what he's asking and hit the back button.

Guest Esquilax

ever thought maybe he dont want to ask the appropriate way to behave on the phone at someones funeral?vip2 offers anonymity and when he gets there and acts accordingly it would be like he wouldnt have to aski'd personally be slightly embaressed about having to ask someone how to behave at a funeral

Basically what happened, is one 35 year old man called OG suddenly started announcing that no ones allowed to shot on Wealdstone High Street.He ended up getting rushed by a bunch of somalians from the area who obviously were against this and probably shot themselves.This OG guy retaliated by bringing down these afghan youths from ealing and they went on a rampage, targeting any somalian they saw.The guy who got killed, he was in a petrol station filling up when they stabbed him in the heart. He didn't even have anything to do with it. Wasn't even from the area.
thats f*cked.

If we're gonna argueMan at least come with replys that are logicalWhy would I have a problem calling someone to find out details and what the programme is gonna be for my friends funeral?As for zamorak your just behaving like the d*ckhead you areHE CHOSE TO POST IT ON THE FORUMBECAUSE HE WANTS ME TO READ IT AND REPLYWHICH GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING I f*ckIN LIKE ABOUT ITI DONT HAVE TO C/S WHAT HES SAYING JUST COS HIS "FRIEND" DIEDf*ck THAT

If we're gonna argueMan at least come with replys that are logicalWhy would I have a problem calling someone to find out details and what the programme is gonna be for my friends funeral?As for zamorak your just behaving like the d*ckhead you areHE CHOSE TO POST IT ON THE FORUMBECAUSE HE WANTS ME TO READ IT AND REPLYWHICH GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING I f*ckIN LIKE ABOUT ITI DONT HAVE TO C/S WHAT HES SAYING JUST COS HIS "FRIEND" DIEDf*ck THAT
Where did he say he wants your opinion?If he's on vip2 at the time and he knows there's a large variety of different ethnic groups on vip2 why not ask them if there would be any problems? But you're in caps lock mode now so we all better be careful.

Carpe sometimes I wonder if youre always gonna be this gay or if its just a phase your going throughGood luck with that anyway
sometimes i wonder if you and ur partner in crime are always gonna jump into threads asking people to 'stop dry snitching' and 'why bring this up when u dont know wht rly went down blah blah' and the rest of that lame attitude or its just a post 'ive watched and liked the wire' phase.wake up soongood luck with that & everything else too