FAO: Muslims/Somalians

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically what happened, is one 35 year old man called OG suddenly started announcing that no ones allowed to shot on Wealdstone High Street.He ended up getting rushed by a bunch of somalians from the area who obviously were against this and probably shot themselves.This OG guy retaliated by bringing down these afghan youths from ealing and they went on a rampage, targeting any somalian they saw.The guy who got killed, he was in a petrol station filling up when they stabbed him in the heart. He didn't even have anything to do with it. Wasn't even from the area.
thats f*cked.
c/sf*ck living in that areaR.I.P to the fellow Somalian brother aswell, low the race related war

Basically what happened, is one 35 year old man called OG suddenly started announcing that no ones allowed to shot on Wealdstone High Street.He ended up getting rushed by a bunch of somalians from the area who obviously were against this and probably shot themselves.This OG guy retaliated by bringing down these afghan youths from ealing and they went on a rampage, targeting any somalian they saw.The guy who got killed, he was in a petrol station filling up when they stabbed him in the heart. He didn't even have anything to do with it. Wasn't even from the area.
too much information

A s people have said go funeral it wont be a problem at allOnly takes a few minutesIf u stand at the back u can pay respects by jus observinEven if u join in with the prostatin you will be only praising god Will be fine

Guest Flat Ericó
YOU REALLY ARE A DAFT c*nt AINT YOU?THEY SHOULD HAVE GOT U INSTEAD OF THIS GUYS BREDRIN TBHFORUM WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.
is that a dry threat... i think i might dry snitch, or am i dry jumping to conclusions
some dry post
joketing

Had to cut my holiday short to attend the funeral. Hope the original poster went to the funeral to pay his respects. I was there today it was an emotional time Hassan was a popular boy and my family knew his family quite well.It's a tragic shame what happened, but the underlying question is will it end? no it wont will it get worse? it already has. i cant see no way out from this mentality imposed on the younger generation.