Realising England = Not worth it.

Eskay Jones

After spending 5 days abroad for the first time since being born here, I've realised the standard of living abroad can be so much more better compared to this life style which we all have to endure.I work 5 days a week pay a ridiculous amount of tax for a lifestyle that is not nearly worth it. For the same wage i can live a life of luxury abroad so what seperates the border between England and abroad?Ive decided to look for work abroad and to setup life there I used to think London was a safe place to be in hell even ten years ago as a youngster i could've stayed out without the risk of being targeted by street gangs imported by the mentality of american living. Along with have a kid on the way i wouldnt want my next generation to be raised here.Has anybody else looking/have any aspirations to seek a new life elsewhere?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without being cliche i want to go to U.A.E But my work has companies in Al Ain which is in U.A.E and this is perfect for me as my sister used to work there(she works for the same company)So i've applied to work there and setup camp here.the thought of actually buying a house here in this modern state has totally replused me.

You only now been abroad?I swear you one of them guys who used to get me for going zante/malia etc etc and yet the only place you used to holiday at until recently was Minehead butlins?d*ckHEAD!!!TBH, England is a much better place to live than quite a few countries.Holidaying at certain places is cool, but if you look into stuff and the lifestyle when you move there, you'll soon realise that there are a very few places that are actually friendly towards you.Even USA is a place that is below GBR standards.

I beg your pardon? I got at you what exactly? You might wanna revise your next post or search the history as i've never made any comments to your holiday destinations nor have I cared. And it'[s funny i say the word abroad yet you still post a location WITHIN the uk. Geography much?

I beg your pardon? I got at you what exactly? You might wanna revise your next post or search the history as i've never made any comments to your holiday destinations nor have I cared. And it'[s funny i say the word abroad yet you still post a location WITHIN the uk. Geography much?
You failed, I said thats where you used to go on holiday until you got on your dingy to Holand or where ever you went :arrow:

I'd love to move abroad but with the whole recession thing, moving now is not the thing to do... wouldn't move until i've graduated anyway and im guaranteed a job abroad.Dubai is good for a holiday but no long term thing.Have to have full knowledge of these places before you go there, you may not like the laws e.t.c.Wouldn't mind moving to the states once the economy sorts itself out but its kinda impossible unless i get with an American or have a job that would transfer me to the American branch.

I'd love to move abroad but with the whole recession thing, moving now is not the thing to do... wouldn't move until i've graduated anyway and im guaranteed a job abroad.Dubai is good for a holiday but no long term thing.Have to have full knowledge of these places before you go there, you may not like the laws e.t.c.Wouldn't mind moving to the states once the economy sorts itself out but its kinda impossible unless i get with an American or have a job that would transfer me to the American branch.
The laws there are not that strict to be honest. It's the kind of stability im looking for to bring another human into this awful planet.

llol you guys ar epissed because u have no moneyliving in ldn on a sh*t wage is a hellish experianceas u watch others balling around uif u have money tho london is THE sickest placealso it depends who you choose 2 align yourself withbe around wastemen they will rub of on you
are you kidding me? i earn 41 with bonuses per annum i could live very comfortably if i wanted to right now. London is not the place to be in any cirucmstance. maybe 20 years ago but not now.

also it depends who you choose 2 align yourself withbe around wastemen they will rub of on you
!!!!I'll be emigrating next year.And lol at winging about quality of life in London.Easiest country in the world to get by if you're poor. There are opportunities EVERYWHERE.You can forget having a decent quality of life in the majority of others if you fitted into the same wage bracket.

londons fine mate get over itslam master ur a p*ssy born and bred of course u want to jump shipwhere u gonna go fam?nigeria?watch when ur tripping over the holes in the pavement and u got dust all over your crep then u catch aids and get robbed everyday, ull be bawling like a little girl BEGGING someone 2 lend u flight fare back to the big city babyif u cant make it in london u cant make it nowhere."u dont know what u got til its gone"although i wont lie i would definitley consider living somewhere else, not cause i hate london, just cause i want to experince a different way of life

londons fine mate get over itslam master ur a p*ssy born and bred of course u want to jump shipwhere u gonna go fam?nigeria?watch when ur tripping over the holes in the pavement and u got dust all over your crep then u catch aids and get robbed everyday, ull be bawling like a little girl BEGGING someone 2 lend u flight fare back to the big city babyif u cant make it in london u cant make it nowhere."u dont know what u got til its gone"although i wont lie i would definitley consider living somewhere else, not cause i hate london, just cause i want to experince a different way of life
exactly dunno why ur gunnin me tho, u dont even know me. smh.

Guest Lemons

I just want to live either somewhere warm or somewhere like Tokyo. My agency has offices in neogama, Singapore and shanghai, so hopefully in a few years I can transfer to one of those.

countries not as bad as its made out to be imo. i think if people who dislike it/ want to move lived in another country as long as they have england, they would probably feel the same way and want to move to somewhere like england. depending on what country they lived in instead of course. can get like that living in one place for a long time, not always better in a different country even though it may seem so. i dont want to live in england much longer BUT i will look into it alot before i move to another country to live long term. some people seem like they havent looked into it atall, amount of people i hear mention dubai yet they know next to nothing about the country they just associate it with money.